2 old fotd's...been awhile nothing impressive

Pushpa

wow specktra is soooo wonderful....this site has changed so much you guys have done and awesome job
greengrin.gif

i've been paroosing for awhile and wow the fotd's are so phenomenal...i am blown away

i found these two older fotds and decided to post....nothing too special i rarely ever wear eyeshadow anymore tbh

FACE: strobe liquid by mac as a primer, studio finish concealer, mineralized powder #182
EYES: no base, frozen white e/s by mac inner lid #213,
adore e/s by urban decay outside lid #213,very dark eyeshadow but bright flash)
jadeeye fluidline by mac in crease with peace e/s by urban decay over both with #217,
vellum to highlight with #224,
smolder eye kohl and dazzlelash mascara
CHEEKS: format blush by mac #169, and outlaw blush by nars with #136
LIPS: spice l/l by mac with 5n l/s by mac with, metis l.g by nars
IMG_0696-1.jpg

IMG_0676-1.jpg

IMG_0677-1.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

FACE: moistuercover concealer and MAC mineralize pressed powder
EYES: gilded ash metal x by MAC as a base
Gentle fume eyes quad by MAC it was with the smoke signals launch
carbon on the lid and a mixture of waft (lighter silver) and gentle fume (darker silver) in the crease and finally rondelle the lightest color as a highlight

used mac brushes 213 for lid, 217 for crease and a the large 227 for highlight, i used the 213 for the bottom lashline also
urban decay 24h pencil as a liner and then blended it in with the 213 and a little more carbon eyeshadow
CHEEKS: is just format blush by MAC
lips is freckletone l/s by MAC with turkish delight lipgloss by Nars overtop

i did this look for another forum just to show how easy a simple smokey eye can be. imo a smokey eye is way easier than most peeps make it out to seem
9-1-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

11-1-3.jpg

10.jpg

i resized but i have no clue what's going on right now so sorry hopefully it all corrects itself

Jaim

Those pictures are gorgeous. And they're such good quality pictures too! You must have a good camera!

TISH1124

beautiful!!!...I have been looking for a reason to pull out Freckletone and try it, Myth hates me !!! I love both looks

Pushpa

thanks lovelies...they aren't the best just simple fotd's i really hate doing my makeup these days i just love doing makeup on others hahahaha

JAIM= i have a rebel xti and a canon powershot these were with the xti