Shroom e/s *MAC*
Blacktrack Fluidline *MAC*
Bad gal lash Mascara *MAC*

Face:
Clinique perfectly real makeup in 34 N
Melba Blush *MAC*

Lips:
Half and Half lipstick *MAC*

Lately I've been so uninspired! I wake up to go to work and have NO idea what makeup I want to wear so i just end up wearing some liner and bright lipstick!
Does anyone else ever feel so damn uninspired?? Isnt it the most frustrating feeling ever? No matter what u do, nothing works?
yeh, i feel pretty lame
ssad.gif

nunu

Both looks are so pretty!!

I feel you with the uninspired make up, i've been in a rut myself. But it helps to look at the fotd's here and the recommendations section. There is "the shop your stash" thread here as well and i find it really helpful
winks.gif

Yagmur

Gorgeousness!!! Love you with greens
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I feel you with the uninspired make up, i've been in a rut myself. But it helps to look at the fotd's here and the recommendations section. There is "the shop your stash" thread here as well and i find it really helpful
winks.gif

iagree.gif
I feel really uninspired lately. I think it not just the Motivation, it's the hotness and humidity of Summer. But looking at the FOTD + Tutorial Sections are a great help
smiles.gif

gildedangel

Green looks amazing on you! I am in a makeup rut too, I just don't know what to do with my makeup anymore.

Kinderwhore

Wow, I honestly believe you have the most perfect eyelids I have ever seen. If I were you I'm not sure I'd ever leave the make-up chair, I'd just play around with make-up 24/7 xD

laguayaca

Love t and your hair with bangs looks great! :) I have been n a rut too...ever since I've been back in the states ...

amyzon

Gorgeous looks - and the hair looks amazing! I know how you feel - I get in totally uninspired ruts too. What helps me sometimes is to totally switch up what I normally do... If you normally do light to dark on the lid, try putting all the color in the crease, or doing a simple neutral with a pop of color. Just try changing up the normal routine and maybe it'll inspire some creativity.
smiles.gif

Arshia

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Both looks are so pretty!!

winks.gif

Yehhh the tutorials and FOTD's keep me going
smiles.gif
haha
thnks!

Arshia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagmur
Gorgeousness!!! Love you with greens
smiles.gif

iagree.gif
I feel really uninspired lately. I think it not just the Motivation, it's the hotness and humidity of Summer. But looking at the FOTD + Tutorial Sections are a great help
smiles.gif

You know what i think its trueee!!! the sticky weather just makes it so gross to wear any mmakeup!!

Arshia

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
Gorgeous looks - and the hair looks amazing! I know how you feel - I get in totally uninspired ruts too. What helps me sometimes is to totally switch up what I normally do... If you normally do light to dark on the lid, try putting all the color in the crease, or doing a simple neutral with a pop of color. Just try changing up the normal routine and maybe it'll inspire some creativity.
smiles.gif

i tried that!! but still, i do something and i end up hating it then starting over and just doing a simple eyeliner
ssad.gif

i thnk it might be the weather! haha

Arshia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Arshia you look amazing
smiles.gif
and I love the bangs, I'm getting bangs soon too, hopefully sometimes in September
smiles.gif

yesss! take picss soo i can see how hot u look
greengrin.gif
haha

Arshia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammitjanet10
Wow, did you put old gold on top of a black base for the first one? It is absolutely stunning! You look beautiful!

hah yeh i did, i forgot to mention it!

THANKS EVERYONE!!
drools.gif