2 totally different pictures of Goldmine, which does it actually look like?

heenx0x0

I have to travel kind of far to get to a MAC counter so I like to buy online. Because of those horrible color squares on their website I've now started going to eBay to get a real picture of the item. Here are 2 pics of Goldmine, please tell me which one Goldmine actually looks like. TIA!

00_0155.jpg

00_gold1.jpg

FLASH BETTY

Looks More Like Number 2 But They Are Taken At Diffrent Angles. I Love Goldmine It Is One Of My Favorite Shadows. Good Luck!

user3

I agree with the rest.....I wish MAC made and e/s that looked more like the first one. It's like retrospeck with a nice kick of gold...aaahhh!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
I agree with the rest.....I wish MAC made and e/s that looked more like the first one. It's like retrospeck with a nice kick of gold...aaahhh!

You know, it reminds me of Bagatelle.

litlaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa

Agreed. I'd like to see subtler shades of gold.

trishee03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
Goldmine looks more like the 2nd pic, but it's still not a great pic.

I agree.

heenx0x0

Thanks so much everyone! Unfortunately I wanted the first color!! The 2nd looks just like my Amber Lights. I guess I'll try to track down Bagatelle. Thanks again for all the help!!