• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

2 Videos: Cocomotion & Smoking Eyes [video, link]

stephie06

I've been on a tutorial craze this week. I think since I've gotten a bit used to using Windows Movie Maker, editing has been really fast & easy. I've only been inspired to do tutorials & I have a lot of requests that I'm trying to run through.

First off I did a tutorial on using one eyeshadow. Avi asked that I just use one shadow, for those in a rush, and I hope y'all like it. I used the Cocomotion pigment, my fave from the Rushmetal collection! Lurve said it looks like the Moonbathe look that I did. I think Cocomotion is an easy, multidimensional look so hopefully y'all will agree. Link

The second tutorial that I did was for the Smoking Eyes Quad. Link

I plan on doing a tutorial on the Gentle Fumes Quad probably on Tuesday for the Rihanna concert that night at my university. I loved this look she did, a smokey eye with pale pink lips. Also, I'll be posting a teal & green look, as well as a purple & silver one.

Thanks for looking ladies! Comments & feedback is appreciated!

ViV04

Re: 2 Videos: Cocomotion & Smoking Eyes

Thanks for the tutorials!! Love the Smoking Eyes! Love your hair, how you style your hair that high? Hope you feel better.:loveya:

iluvmac

You're gorgeous, Stephie! I did enjoy your tutorials! Can't wait to get more, keep posting!!

nunu

thanks stephie! you are amazing! another great tutorials!

alysia56

I just got this quad, so your tut is definitely going to help. Maybe if I get bored I'll try it out and post the results. You rock!

alien21xx

I love the Smoking Eyes tutorial! Thanks for posting and keep them coming while I go try this one out.
winks.gif

stephie06

thank you ladies! i made a dramatic gentle fumes quad tutorial & i just need to edit it. stay tuned! ......
smiles.gif

Shadow

What a wonderful job you did with the Smokey Eyes quad! You really know how to expertly apply the colors. Thanks for the tut. Looking forward to seeing more.

La Ilusion

Two great ones! (Now I am absolutely craving Cocomotion!) I always look forward to your tutorials. Keep 'em coming!
cheerleader.gif

MisaMayah

I luv your tutorials..and ur so pwetty =)
After I saw your cocomotion vid I was inspired to wear mine today, I haven't even touched it since I bought it-dont know why!! So I teamed it up with gold mode pigment and black eyeliner...got lots of compliments!!

Latest posts