$20 Craigslist desk, turned into my vanity....

xoxjulie21xox

Just though i'd share my craigslist find, i have been searching for a vanity for about 5 months now, and looking all over, well i finally found this one on craiglist and knew it had to be mine, i spent about $60 total, for paint, hardware, chair (found at a local thrift store $5) and mirror ($14.99)
I will do organization and stash pics later!

Before:
Its a light purple, but looks white in this picture.

After:

ElvenEyes

Very pretty! I look forward to the stash pictures!! I love all your necklaces hanging on the wall, too! Very atmospheric!

keetuh

Oh my goodness, I remember you!!
I bought items from you back in like October.
I still LOVE your vanity.

xoxjulie21xox

check out your local thrift stores, i picked one up not to long ago for my sister it came with a chair and mirror and it was only $20!

jujubot

How crafty! I like what you did with the necklaces. Also, I think I have the same white lamp... Ikea?

Awesome setup and color palette for furniture and room. Like it has been stated before, love what you did with jewelry storage. Great Job :)

LILYisatig3r

Aahhh the desk is so cute in the room! I love it! You should put some natural light shade track lighting around the mirror, that'd be so awesome ;)

kaliraksha

That's so great! Definitely gives me some ideas for a little console makeup table I want to add to my desk.

xoxjulie21xox

I went to ikea in search for some light, but nothing caught my eye, the lighting is fine for now, but id love to add more lights!

laceydyan

What kind of paint did you use? Spray or did you use typical paint? I have been craigslist trolling for a while and never have I found a gem like that!

xoxjulie21xox

What kind of paint did you use? Spray or did you use typical paint? I have been craigslist trolling for a while and never have I found a gem like that!

I just used regular black paint I got at walmart in the paint section. Just keep looking, it took me months to find this! Also check thrift stores, I found one the other day that would have also been perfect and it was only $25

Latest posts