20% OFF Mac holiday collection (Uk)

ritchieramone

If I had any money left at all, I'd be all over this like a cheap suit but, well, I don't. Waa!
cry.gif

Miss Virtue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACCOSMETICS.CO.UK
While supplies last. Offer valid only in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Offer valid at M·A·C stores and at participating M·A·C Department Store locations between 18 and 26 December, and at maccosmetics.co.uk between 18 and 29 December 2008. Valid on merchandise only. Valid only for Passions of Red, Adoring Carmine, M·A·C Exclusives, Little Darlings, Passionately Red and Kids Helping Kids. Not valid on pending purchases or purchases made prior to 18/12/08

th_DANCE.gif

abbey_08

damnit im so poor...i really shouldnt. but i know i will.

i hate mac. damn them and their evil ways!!!!! lol!

amber_j

I just got this e-mail too!!
th_DANCE.gif

Really shouldn't buy any more MAC this week (being at home with nothing to do always ends up being very expensive). But it's all so pretty... Think I'll go bake some cookies instead to distract myself.

Kayteuk

I just got my credit card today to spend! But no...America on monday so I wont be here to get it!
ssad.gif

I got this email like...Twice? Are they really pushing it or is it just a mistake?

Korms

When I first saw the preliminary images of the Holiday stuff, I really wanted some of the eyeshadow palettes but now I'm like "meh", so probably won't bother, even at a discount! Although, the Glamour Basics kit is seeming like good value for money now as it's basically the cost of the Belightful powder and Slimshine together, so you're getting the 181se, mascara, eyeliner and bag as a sort of free bonus. I could be tempted by that but I don't really need anything in the kit.

MakeUpGeek

I just got my order of smokey eyes yesterday, and used it this morning....then I come home to this email saying its 20% off now.
I've reordered it, and asked to refund on this one I have here. I refuse to pay full price for it now. No no nonnnnnooooo!

All I need to do now is keep off the site and stop looking at other stuff. I don't need it. DON'T NEED IT.
winks.gif

LP_x

I'm so glad it's lasting until AFTER Christmas!! I'm getting money that I can go and spend spend spend.
th_DANCE.gif

Luceuk

I'm tempted but I've spent to much money on MAC lately and I need to keep my money for my haircut tomorrow.

abbey_08

i thought "aaah it lasts til after xmas wooo" then realised dame edna comes out 27th...so im holding back!

MakeUpGeek

Haha - I was trying to hold off for the hello kitty, and we see how well that worked out.
Wasn't interested in dame edna until I saw the recent pics and now totally want it all.

Oh man - this addiction is bad bad badddd!

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
Think I'll go bake some cookies instead to distract myself.

I made an apple crumble. Which distracted me yesterday. But in a moment of weakness this morning, I bought the Enchanting Vermillion brush set and a backup of So Ceylon. Sigh... there's just not enough baked goodness in the world to curb my MAC addiction
nope.gif

magi

Oh no :-( I am going to visit London on January 7th and have hoped so far I could get my hands on this offer :-( What a pitty :-( Here in Germany there is no chance for such bergains :p

Latest posts