200 Euro Voucher For Mac ,nars And Benefit..what Would U Buy?!!!

Irish Cailin

So...boyfs gettin me a voucher for my local dept store with these counters...the question is..what to buy?!!!

The only thing I know I want is a really bright purple e/s, like a purple version of aquadisac if that makes sense?!!!

any ideas?!!! I cannot wait to have that voucher in my hand...
cheerleader.gif

saniyairshad

NARS Blushes
MAC e/s, l/g, f/l.
For ur purple e/s try: Beauty Marked, Satellite Dreams, Parfait Amour, Stars N Rockets, Creme De Violet
Benefit Bo-ing, Benefit Lemon Aid; they have really nice concealers.

beauty_marked

can u say LUCKY??

i think the purple version of aquadisiac would be parfait amour. I say that because currently in my palette and they are placed right next to each other and they just look like different versions of the other.

I love NARS. im crazy about their blushes, eyeshadows and especially their lipglosses.

im so jealous.

Irish Cailin

I have the nars blushers,foundation and highlighter..so prob gna spend most of it on concealor and eyeshadow/eyeliner and a good bronzer.
I have stars n rockets but it doesnt suit me at all,makes me look v.washed out. I want something dramatic for going out, e.g. my main clubbing combo at the mo is aquadisac,swimming and plumage. so like the purple alternative to that!! if that makes sense
hmm.gif
lol

I'll have a look at parfait, thanks a mil
smiles.gif

zaralovesmac

I'm so jealous...you're so lucky!Have you ever tried the Hoola bronzer from Benefit?I absolutely love it...gives you this glowy sort of tanned/sunkissed look..i'd totally recommend it!
smiles.gif

Taj

NARS : Blushes, pot glosses, duo eyeshadow
Benefit : Benetint, Dr Feel Good, Dandelion
MAC : Almost anything you can lay your hands on