2007:Begining of Anysexual?

xIxSkyDancerxIx

Quote:
Generally, a straight girl who makes out with another straight girl in a bar/club/in front of boys is known as an "attention whore".

LOL. I have to agree with that. I want to say that we shouldn't have to label people at all, but society says otherwise. It's all about what that individual is comfortable being and nothing more, it's not up to us to decide for them what they want to be perceived as.

I wouldn't mind making out with other girls (never have though), but I've never felt sexually attracted to them. But I do enjoy looking at females than males (I think we're prettier to look at haha), which is strange because I would never feel comfortable being in a relationship with a female. I'm just all over the place lol.

Quote:
as ive said in other forums i am a lapdancer...this doesnt neccasarily mean this but....we are prob more sexually evert and honest than other girls but personally i think a naked female is a hundred times more attractive than a naked male

Ahem!

Beauty Mark

Quote:
I want to say that we shouldn't have to label people at all, but society says otherwise.

I think the problem is society doesn't care to make a balance. Yes, you can over-label people, but why are people so afraid of labels in general? I "label" myself as a person.

There's nothing wrong in and of itself to label things. Your name is technically a label, designating you as part of your family

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae

Or maybe they're just an attention whore looking for the approval and affirmation from the male populace.

Or maybe since sexual preference isn't always black and white, they are enjoying a part of themselves that they wouldn't normally feel comfortable doing sober. Wheras the location (bar/club/party) and the presence of alcohol, gives them the "escuse" needed to engage in this type of activity, w/out feeling guilty about it. Granted they might be doing it to make the boys jealous, turned on, whatever. But they also might enjoy it.

You really don't know, as everyone is an individual, and does things for different reasons.

Shimmer

I didn't say they don't enjoy it, I simply pointed out the motivation for the behavior, the vast majority of the time.

Beauty Mark

I'd say if they're winking and gazing at guys in between, it's for attention. That's what I see most of the time when there's girl on girl action in the clubs

flowerhead

Yeah you're right...'Straight' guys have been attracted to me before, maybe because I'm a feminine? Makes you wonder...

SparklingWaves

In my opinion, society pushes women as "supposedly being more hot". I don't agree. I don't believe we see enough of nude sexy men. We actually hardly see any.

I love guys and always have been. I played kiss and chase at 3. I have been with my hubby since my teen years and I find him the sexiest thing walking.

I can't imagine wanting anything than that. Even when I was four, I hated to be forced to hold a girls hand in school. It just gave me the creeps. I wanted to hold the boys hands. YES!

To be totally honest, I never heard of women with women or men with men till I was well in my early twenties. I couldn't believe it. I thought someone was lying to me. I literally didn't think this existed or was even possible.

I literally am in the dark about this other side of the mountain thing. I had a friend tell me a girl was making a pass at me and I thought the girl was wagging her tongue around, because she had some sort of tongue infection. :confused:

For the longest time, I didn't even know a person in my husband's family was gay. I thought he and all his friends were from the same rural county town somewhere, because they spoke alike.

All this stuff with the terminology is all news to me.