2007 BET awards looks

greatscott2000

I loved the way that Monique looked when I watched the BET awards show last night. At one point in the show she was weaing a purple gown and her makeup was exquiste. I'm trying to find a good picture of it now.. but did anyone else happen to catch it and if so, what colors would you suggest that was used on her?

L281173

Monique was stunning at the BET Awards Show. I thought that Alicia Keyes's dress was a beautiful green, but her makeup looked very washed out. Her makeup looked pastey.

Patti LaBelle was a "Diva" as normal. Her makeup is always on point.

Chaka Khan always wears nice makeup. Barry Fletcher keeps her hair on point.

Beyonce looked stunning also.

Diane Ross looks old and worn out.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by L281173
I thought that Alicia Keyes's dress was a beautiful green, but her makeup looked very washed out. Her makeup looked pastey.

That is so funny that you should say that because I was just telling someone the excat opposite. I loved her makeup and the makeup choices she has been making lately because she realizes that with her looks, less is more. I loved how understated her makeup was. She looked feminine and mature and really lovely.

SereneBeauty

I really liked Kelly Rowland's look -- her makeup is always done so nicely. Diana Ross looked really radiant, as did Patti LaBelle. Queen Latifah also looked great, I thought. Eve's look was also really good.

Overall, the looks this year were much better than in years past.

L281173

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
That is so funny that you should say that because I was just telling someone the excat opposite. I loved her makeup and the makeup choices she has been making lately because she realizes that with her looks, less is more. I loved how understated her makeup was. She looked feminine and mature and really lovely.

I guess that it just me being partial, but I do not favor soft evening makeup looks. I like bold and daring. Save softer and feminine for the office or for a daytime look. I would have gone with bold rich bronzes and a nice bed red lipstick with a touch of either bronze or gold in the center of the lip. Orange eyeshadows or orange lipstick/gloss would have been gorgeous against this outfit also. Look at the picture in my avatar. That orange eyeshadow would have been gorgeous against that green dress.

Larkin

I just saw the awards and I loved Erykah Badu's makeup. That purple was so pretty. I love her.

PolyphonicLove

man, I loved Mo's look. effin fabulous. you notice she doesnt even have cankles? ohhh, me and mum loved that. she was so flawless! :]