2015 MAC Collection Calendar

gina12345

I know! I'm just still bitter about my store never being a select store.
girlhaha.gif
Naomi I am with you! My store is never selected, the selected store is about an hour & a half away! Too far for me.
I feel I spend so much money at my store it should be a select store LOL
mac_haul.gif

NaomiH

Naomi I am with you! My store is never selected, the selected store is about an hour & a half away! Too far for me. I feel I spend so much money at my store it should be a select store LOL:haul:
It really stinks! The PRO store is usually selected but that's like 3 hours one way from me so that's out. :sigh:

beautyescape

If MAC does launch another Extra Dimension collection, I hope they repromote Superb and Definitely Defined skinfinishes (my two faves!) as well. Or an Extra Dimension lip product for a really beautiful foiled lip look?

treasuremymac

If MAC does launch another Extra Dimension collection, I hope they repromote Superb and Definitely Defined skinfinishes (my two faves!) as well. Or an Extra Dimension lip product for a really beautiful foiled lip look?
If they did another EDSF that included WOG I would become a MAC fanatic and stay up all night checking the website and wait in line for the release.

AnitaK

I will be after the SFs and blushes like a madwoman. I regret not being into these when they came out

Latest posts