2015 MAC Collection Calendar

honey b

Isn't there usually a big
Where is the big Fall collection? I haven't seen anything on here, do I need to sleuth for it? I love a Fall collections.
The SA at my counter said it would be out in stores August 20. Unfortunately she didn't give me the name of the collection or any other details besides that there would be some contouring products. It's weird though that we haven't really heard about it since it's so close.

stirfryedshana

The SA at my counter said it would be out in stores August 20. Unfortunately she didn't give me the name of the collection or any other details besides that there would be some contouring products. It's weird though that we haven't really heard about it since it's so close.
Wouldn't that be the Haute Dogs collection then? Maybe that's what she meant.

DMcG9

Probably because Haute Dogs looks so boring (IMO).

Dolly Snow

Fourth...
Fifth
sigh.gif

honey b

7th. How does mac release a collection of so many mineralized products and not have any new or even repromoted MSFs or one mineralized blush?!?!

AnitaK

7th. How does mac release a collection of so many mineralized products and not have any new or even repromoted MSFs or one mineralized blush?!?!
Exactly!!!Once I see a mineralized collection, the MSFs and blushes are what I look for. It just baffles me...

leonah

I only want Pretty Natural.
lol.gif
So I don't think I will buy the box lol.
haha me too! but I'm not going to buy it either I think (if I'm not able to sell or gift the other two) since I already have subculture and I'm not a gloss-user at all so it's 1/3
hmm.gif
wish they sold the lipstick separately

Tropchic

Holy crap boys and girls, brace yourselves and grab some smelling salts. You're welcome.
In future, please check all threads & SpecktraNet on social media before posting TM's images/info. Thank you Edited by Mod

Latest posts