20th B-day FOTD....plus bonus pics!!!

QTAllStarGurl

i turned 20 over the weekend and i tried to post this earlier but the whole thing deleted so now im irritated b/c i wrote all this stuff nd now i dont remember what its was....YESSSS!!!!
angry.gif
probably my idiot computers fault....anyway i feel old im sad that im not a teeneager anymore...i wish i was 16 again

im just giving a condensed list of what i used like the e/s b/c i really dont feel lke writing all this stuff all over...i would rather shoot myself in the face

vanilla, bright fushia, reflects:duo purple, very pink, and pearl, entremauve, stars n rockets, saddle
20thBday043.jpg

20thBday045.jpg

20thBday071.jpg

same as above minus the glitters...used electric coral instead of bright fush.
20thBday024.jpg

20thBday033.jpg

20thBday017.jpg

ud:sin,chopper,maui wowie, oil slick, MAC saddle
20thBday089.jpg

this is from my bday dinner...i took the pics after the dinner so its not too fresh...lol
corn shadestick,bright sunshine, saddle, smut, spiced chocolate
20thBday139.jpg

20thBday134.jpg

Bonus pics!!
n5135159_42473471_5433.jpg

n5135159_42473654_1588.jpg

my dinner dress..
20thBday125.jpg

so i had dinner at an amazing french restaurant downtown and i decided to takes pics of my food lol i had duck (pic) nd i also had frog legs, lobster bisque and a chocolate raspberry souffle
20thBday113.jpg

yummmm lol...ok enuff pics lol

TISH1124

Happy Be-lated birthday!! Looks like you had a great time! Your makeup is flawless as always

JollieJanice

The first too are my favorite they are just divine, not the other one isn't lovely because trust me it is but those two are my favorite.