21 year old mom needs a new conservative look... lol

queenofdisaster

i want to wear more blouses and things like that but still want to look and feel sexy, i'm 21, so i'm still young. but i don't want to look like a trendy teenager. i wear a lot of clothes from hollister right now, but i just don't feel right wearing those things anymore. i want to look more grown up and put together, but still sexy, where can i shop???

MarieLisa_Smile

Hi Heather!
wavey.gif

forever 21, wet seal
cheerleader.gif

IMU!

one love, Lisa

AppleDiva

Try a dept store i.e. Macy's or Nordstrom. They usually have good sales. I would also try Ann Taylor Loft and Banana Republic. Maybe Mexx too. You can also try H&M, French Connection UK, Club Monaco, and Esprit. Remember to always hit the clearance racks!!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
I would also try Ann Taylor Loft and Banana Republic. You can also try H&M, French Connection UK, Club Monaco, and Esprit. Remember to always hit the clearance racks!!

I agree. The Limited, Banana Republic, H&M, United Colors of Benetton, there are so many places to try. There is another store like H&M but I can't think of the name for the life of me.

Shimmer

Express, Rampage, you can do Charlotte Russe, but check the quality of what you buy...
Charlotte Russe is REALLY good for like dresses, etc.

Lerina

I like Express and The Limited for a more conservative look, but I like to have fun with my clothing no matter what age, so I also love to shop at Forever 21. Wear a top with a fun pattern with a blazer over it and a pencil skirt or a pair of slacks.

Latest posts