#213 or #239 for eyes?

Fizzymartini

Ladies, I require your opinion! Shall I get the 213 or the 239 for shadowing my asian (with a bit of a crease) eyes? Cheeers
lol.gif

geeko

i think u should get the #239 if u have to choose between the 2. It makes a very good eyeshadow applicator and e/s blending brush.

hths

iiifugaziii

get the 239. The bristles are made of a softer hair, which is good for more control when you're blending
smiles.gif

tiramisu

what about additionally having a 219? for precise shading of eye crease. I have really deep set eyes and use this because I am anal about crease shading.. LOL
I could imagine it would be great for precision defining (ooh, sounds fancy) the crease for an Asian eyes. for what it's worth

Marcita

213 is a little wimpy in my opinion. You get better control with 239 and it can be used for blending, application, crease, lid, whatever.

MAC_Pixie04

I like the 213 for highlighting the browbone...but that's about all i like about it lol. the little ones that come with eyeshadow palettes aren't bad for on the go, but i couldn't live without my 239 brushes...all 3 of them

missy29

Ive got both, and I prefer the 239. I recently bought it, and I think I'm in love!!!
eyelove.gif
Great brush!!