226 brush from BBR not LE?

andrrea

I just looked on MAC's site and there is no "triangle of death" next to it. Does anyone know if it's perm?

chickatthegym

It's sold out though on there. I am sure it's LE because at both the MAC store and the Macy's MAC counter, they MA's told me it was LE.

makeupjunkie08

I just bought the 226 brush, I love it!!!!! It's a great crease brush, it's like the 224 brush but smaller, they're selling out really fast ( I got the last one at my MAC store) and yes unfortunately they are limited edition. My MA told me that MAC said that they will no longer make them once they're sold out but my MA said that since they have been sooo popular that they'll probably bring them back in the future as part of the permanent line.

andrrea

Darn I got happy when I didn't see the TOT and just thought it was sold out for the moment online...

sweets4

So I missed out gettin the 226 in the UK, stupid ppl not holding it for me and then telling me its at a store when they had the 266...ughs!! :'(
anyways I called up customer service and they said they might be bringing it back with a summer collection...*fingers crossed*

mdjmsj

I'm really glad I got this brush when it first came out, it is an awesome crease brush, I use it with my eye M/U every day. I hope they re-release it!!

sierrao

my mac counter still has the 226 from bbr, i guess where i live theres not that many mac addicts,lol

smi5290

i wish
ssad.gif

BloopBloop

i loved this brush the first time i got it, and when i found out it was limited, i ran and got it a twin =]! i havent used the other one yet, it remains in its sleeve

L1LMAMAJ

I noticed a lot of supposedly LE items don't have the triangle of death next to it...I really hope they bring the 226 back. I regret returning it. I just didn't experiment with it enough. After hearing all these raves about it, I really regret my decision. MAC, please bring it back!

sweets4

so i went to the mac pro store for the first time in london and they still have the BBR collection on display and how cheeky, they put the 224 in the display where the 226 should be. I asked the mua if she knew if they were gonna re-release/make it perm and she said they only get their training/info on the current collection, she said they still havent even gotten their training on the Hello Kitty stuff which came out on the 5th...that doesnt make a lot of sense to me
but girls if you hear anymore gossip/rumors about this being perm please let us know!!
xx

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupjunkie08
I just bought the 226 brush, I love it!!!!! It's a great crease brush, it's like the 224 brush but smaller, they're selling out really fast ( I got the last one at my MAC store) and yes unfortunately they are limited edition. My MA told me that MAC said that they will no longer make them once they're sold out but my MA said that since they have been sooo popular that they'll probably bring them back in the future as part of the permanent line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweets4
So I missed out gettin the 226 in the UK, stupid ppl not holding it for me and then telling me its at a store when they had the 266...ughs!! :'(
anyways I called up customer service and they said they might be bringing it back with a summer collection...*fingers crossed*

One of the MAs I spoke to here said exactly the same thing on both counts
greengrin.gif

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweets4
so i went to the mac pro store for the first time in london and they still have the BBR collection on display and how cheeky, they put the 224 in the display where the 226 should be.

For some reason, the pro store always had this brush out with the BBR line. I went the day the collection was released and they had the 224 brush where the 226 should go. I think they probably had it, but it was so busy that I just grabbed my list and went. I got mine from selfridges. It's always worth an ask in stores to see if they still have the item you want. There's been a few times that displays have been pulled off, and I asked if the item I wanted was still about and they had it out the back waiting to be shipped back, and let me buy it!

sweets4

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
One of the MAs I spoke to here said exactly the same thing on both counts
greengrin.gif

I am so excited. A lovely specktra girl has CP one for me and I am so excited. but I will probably get another when/if they come out again. YEA!!

SakurasamaLover

They take off the triangle of death when an item is sold out, so it's normal and no, it doesn't mean it's not LE sadly.

I got two of these and I'm really happy, the 165 is a must have too IMO.

(You can do some CP to get it, a lot of Pro store still have it, they just aren't on display because they are LE but you can ask for it)