24!

medusalox

Is anybody else addicted to 24? And, more importantly, did anyone see the new episodes tonight? OH-MY-FREAKIN-GOD!

I'm going to marry Jack Bauer, nevermind that he's fictional.

I loooove that show!
clap.gif

thatcamgirl

too late cause he and i are on our honeymoon as we speak, ha! i wish....i am a 24 addict right there with you...but it's ok cause it's good.
greengrin.gif

medusalox

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatcamgirl
too late cause he and i are on our honeymoon as we speak, ha! i wish....i am a 24 addict right there with you...but it's ok cause it's good.
greengrin.gif

Hush, you, Jack would never cheat on me.
winks.gif

I started watching 24 by accident,and now I'm hooked. My dad and I have a ritual 24 night every Sunday, and we usually watch 2 to 5 episodes!
greengrin.gif
Seriously. Best. Show. Ever.

spectrolite

I am a 24 addict and never miss an episode. Me and my housemate are thoroughly addicted and I have to agree that it's one of the best shows on television. The show does not actually air here until later on this year but we can't wait that long so we downloaded the first 4 leaked episodes and watched 3 of them last night!

Jack Bauer is THE MAN! I also love Chloe. She is the only one that Jack can ever count on. Her husband is a nice addition to the cast as well. There is something charming about him. You should check out the intro screen to the Kiefer Rocks site. I love it!!
smiles.gif

http://www.kiefer-rocks.com/

~LadyLocks~

I've been watching it since Sunday and love it! I've never watched it before, my fiance has but not me. I started watching it with him and I got sucked in. Needless to say...I'll be waiting for the next episode lol.

medusalox

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I am a 24 addict and never miss an episode. Me and my housemate are thoroughly addicted and I have to agree that it's one of the best shows on television. The show does not actually air here until later on this year but we can't wait that long so we downloaded the first 4 leaked episodes and watched 3 of them last night!

Jack Bauer is THE MAN! I also love Chloe. She is the only one that Jack can ever count on. Her husband is a nice addition to the cast as well. There is something charming about him. You should check out the intro screen to the Kiefer Rocks site. I love it!!
smiles.gif

http://www.kiefer-rocks.com/

OMG you neeeed to watch the 4th episode from this season. I literally was on my feet, going "HOLY S*&T!" hehe

I personally think Chloe and Jack should get together, but that's just me
smiles.gif

BlueRose

Quote:

smiles.gif

from where can I download the episodes?
ssad.gif
is there a website that we can download all the episodes even the first ones?

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
http://tv.peekvid.com/s3048/

Every single episode is here.

when I saw the site I went like OMG woooooooooooooow BUT when I clicked on the episode its blocked!!!! I dont know why
ssad.gif
Im ganna cry

but anyway thanks alot for the url

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRose
when I saw the site I went like OMG woooooooooooooow BUT when I clicked on the episode its blocked!!!! I dont know why
ssad.gif
Im ganna cry

That is strange. I just went to that site address for the first time just then to check it out and it was fine. Make sure you don't have a popup blocker turned on and the episode should load in a window that pops up. You also might have your IE explorer security settings set to something that does not allow downloads.

You can also try downloading the episdoes via torrent. Mininova.com is a good place to find television shows. If all else fails just head on down to Blockbuster and rent them out!

Good Luck
smiles.gif

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRose
ssad.gif
Im ganna cry

Maybe this will work better for you, it also has all the episodes

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/24_links.html

GalleyGirl

I have a guilty confession to make, I kind of have a crush on Assad! But its okay cause he's turned good, right? Either way he is the cuteness.
Anyway, so far this season flat out rocks.

BlueRose

Quote:
That is strange. I just went to that site address for the first time just then to check it out and it was fine. Make sure you don't have a popup blocker turned on and the episode should load in a window that pops up. You also might have your IE explorer security settings set to something that does not allow downloads.

You can also try downloading the episdoes via torrent. Mininova.com is a good place to find television shows. If all else fails just head on down to Blockbuster and rent them out!

Good Luck
smiles.gif

thanks for your help, yeah I know the window pops up but what is in there is blocked!! and the popup blocker is turned of! and everything is okay in the security settings I can download anything from the Internet!

calbear

I spit on this show - now that they have killed the finest man on earth (Dennis Haysbert) there is no need for me to ever watch this again. BRING BACK THE REAL PRESIDNT PALMER!! You all can fight over Jack all you want but Dennis is MINEEEEE!!!! (Readying myself for a Jack Bauer type assault on all those who dare come within 50 feet of my husband)

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbear
I spit on this show - now that they have killed the finest man on earth (Dennis Haysbert) there is no need for me to ever watch this again. BRING BACK THE REAL PRESIDNT PALMER!! You all can fight over Jack all you want but Dennis is MINEEEEE!!!! (Readying myself for a Jack Bauer type assault on all those who dare come within 50 feet of my husband)

Bringing David Palmer back to life in the form of a zombie would certainly add a whole new dimension to the show. I'm sure that zombie President Palmer would do a better job than President Logan and the new President Palmer Jnr.

Oh and I think Milo is cuuuuuute. I'm glad his character is back
eyelove.gif
The rest of you can fight over Palmer 1 and Jack all you like. Palmer 1 is dead and as much as I adore poor Jack, the man has some serious baggage/issues. I don't think there is one aspect of his life where there is not some fooked up sh*t going on! OMG episode 5 made my draw drop!

calbear

That's alright - I'll take him anyway I can get him with that sexy deep voice. AND um I get to see him in all his glory on 'The Unit' where at any moment he will pull a gun on someone which is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo darn sexy.

GalleyGirl

So its settled, I get Assad, Spectrolite gets Milo, Calbear gets the real President Palmer, and everyone else gets to duke it out for Jack.