medusalox

I DO. I am freaking obsessed! I own every season on DVD and I watch at least 2 episodes a week, not to mention the current season on FOX.

My dad is obsessed, too, and we're working on a scheme to go be extras in the next season (I saw the 'extras wanted' ad on a casting website and got excited!)

I could go on, and on, and on. Best TV show ever.
clap.gif

sabn786

that show is sooooooo addictive!!! and without a doubt best show on tv..how good was this mondays episode!!!! i was soo happy that finally the season is getting good..it was kinda ehh for a little while..yay i have a 24 buddy!!

medusalox

Oh man, monday's episode was amazing. I'm thrilled about the Audrey developments, I like her.
smiles.gif

I know what you mean, this season started off really good and sorta....tapered off....for a bit. Always good, but not up to my standard of awesomeness. Although, I gotta say, last week, when Wayne OKed the nuclear strike, I was on my feet yelling! I'm glad it all got resolved. Kinda. As resolved as 24 gets, that is
smiles.gif

Yay, 24 buddy! I guess we're the only two people on Specktra who have good taste in TV!
winks.gif

sabn786

haha..whenever thers like 5 minutes left they always make it seem like all is good..then something crazy happens..jack is crazy!! i did not see the whole audrey being alive thing coming!!! cant waitttt for next week..an whats the deal with milo...i feel like he always has this look like hes up to something..hmmm

medusalox

I know what you mean....I don't trust Milo, but I really don't trust Morris. I know he's supposed to be the underdog good guy, but I still think that guy is sneaky. Or maybe I just want him out of the picture so that Jack and Chloe can finally get together.
smiles.gif
I can't wait until Monday!

I love 24 as well, my favourite show. I'm in the Uk though so not sure how far behind I am. Last weeks episode here was the 16th one I think (of season 6).

smiles.gif

Sanne

I dooo!! I'm at season 4 now, we bought all the dvd sets!!! I can't wait to see how it ends!!!

Juneplum

man.. i cannot STAND the vice pres
angry.gif
and his two faced bitch of an assistant
angry.gif
i hope the pres recovers
ssad.gif
i say GO JACK!!!! LOVE this show!!
clap.gif

medusalox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
man.. i cannot STAND the vice pres
angry.gif
and his two faced bitch of an assistant
angry.gif
i hope the pres recovers
ssad.gif
i say GO JACK!!!! LOVE this show!!
clap.gif

Agreed!

I'm pretty happy that audrey is back in the picture, too....but I secretly hope that something goes wrong and she dies so that jack and chloe can get together. I mean, they were made for each other!

Sanne: I started watching at season 4, and I seriously think it may be the best one out of all of them.
smiles.gif
I'm re watching it right now!

sabn786

did anyone watch this past weeks episode?? i felt like punching nadia in the face..an i think i kinda like doyle now..seems like hes on jacks side