#259 Brush

artemisa

I am getting this one in a swap, but I have never heard of a word about. Even on MUA, there is not a review on p'ville for it!

Any raves? What do you use it for?

aziajs

I just bought it. It haven't used it yet but I think it would be great as a shader brush and as a crease brush.

brandi

For shading and blending eye shadow. Square flat tip presses firmly but softly on the lid to allow concise application and distribution of shadow. Suitable for powder eye shadows. Of natural fibres.

i got this over the maccosmetics.com...

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi
i'm working on my brush collection! I LOVE brushes once you start you cant stop!

So true!

Jennifer Mcfly

this is one of the first brushes I got as a gift. I use it sometimes for the outer lower lash line and creating a sharp outer v and connecting with my upper shadow (if that makes sense) I tried using it to blend and it works pretty good, but b/c of the size and shape you have to be a little careful. I don't really reach for it that often.

giz2000

I don't use it that much either...I have it in my kit and they only I've really broken it out was for body painting...nice for making thick lines...

aziajs

Is the 259 supposed to be really dense or kind of fluffy? Mine is kind of fluffy and I am wondering if I got a dud.

brandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
I just bought one today!(Thanks to this thread)

sucker! i cant believe it! nah i bought a few things today too!