28/02 Purple and brown liner

pladies

Hey all !

I am so happy to post... As I couln't the last past dayz !

FACE
Foundation Matte lumiere Chanel n°20
Semi-loose powder YSL
Councealor Dior n°410
Brow pencil chanel Cendre noir

Accentuate/sculpt duo powder
Blush rose coup de foudre Bourjois

EYES
e/s modern heir MAC: middle of lid + large crease + lower lashline
e/s shadowy lady MAC: outer corner + thin crease
e/s silver Fog MAC: brow bone
e/s creme royale MAC: inner corner + above crease
Waterline: Khol power Feline MAC
Eyeliner: Super liner brown L'oréal
Mascara Effet faux cils YSL noir

LIPS
Ràl flutterby MAC
Chromeglass chromaliving MAC

makeup258.jpg

makeup260.jpg

makeup262.jpg

choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif

juicygirl

sooo pretty! i am glad to see your fotds again! do you like the sculpt/shape?? i wanted to buy it to contour my face, but then the SA at my mac counter told me that she wasnt really a fan of it and told me a bronzing powder would be better.

pladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirl
sooo pretty! i am glad to see your fotds again! do you like the sculpt/shape?? i wanted to buy it to contour my face, but then the SA at my mac counter told me that she wasnt really a fan of it and told me a bronzing powder would be better.

I personnaly think these two products are different.

With the duo: The duo powder must contour you face and shape it in a "neutral" way, like "no I am shaped naturally this way" lol You don't look more tanned or anything.
I have found myself pretty pretty cheeks (with some blush too)!

With a bronzer: A bronzer is there to put some "sun" to your face. (Although you can use it to shape, but I don't cuz a like a bit of shimmer in my bronzers and the darker shade of the duo is matte)

And anyway, I am rather fair, so a bronzer won't do good for shaping on me.

I don't use these two products the same way and at the same place.

I like when I use bronzer to apply it on my cheeks, chin, forehead...

And for the duo: I only put the darker shade of the duo under my cheeks, to contour. I highlight with the lighter shade and put some blush on.

BUT I think the lighter shade could be replace by a nice msf or bp... and replace the darker shade by a blush of similar shade...

Never try both I mean use both bronzer and duo. I only use a bronzer in summer... And I think I won't buy another one for this summer actually....

But it's all personnal, maybe you should try them ? Get a makeover with them to see the difference by yourself ?

pladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaholic2912
how do you do your brows so naturally?the makeup is beautiful by the way!

Thank you !

I have used a tip seen here (I think ??)

I have drawn my brows with a khol pencil in white
and then just take off anything above the line lol

And I have found a really awesome brow pencil ! Black color but natural, that turns exactly like my natural brow color ! It helps

juicygirl

thanks for the helpful info. i went to the counter last week for the sole purpose of the shape/sculpt but my SA Emma said that bronzer would be better! i was confused because she applied the bronzer and blush on me and seriously, i felt like the bronzer was giving me a tanned look....something i dont really like being an nc42, lol. so i think i am just going to go and get the sculpt and shape today because i really like how your face is contoured! thanks for all the info!

pladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirl
thanks for the helpful info. i went to the counter last week for the sole purpose of the shape/sculpt but my SA Emma said that bronzer would be better! i was confused because she applied the bronzer and blush on me and seriously, i felt like the bronzer was giving me a tanned look....something i dont really like being an nc42, lol. so i think i am just going to go and get the sculpt and shape today because i really like how your face is contoured! thanks for all the info!

You are welcome ! Glad I have helped you.

So you understood what I meant about the tanned effect of bronzer lol

I warmly recommand you to see the video of Enkore on Youtube about contouring. I use his technique !
YouTube - Cheek Poppin' using Shaper DUO

choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif

Shimmer

I love that particular shaping duo. You're right in that it's very natural.

I love your FOTDs. They're always so pretty.

Latest posts