2nd FOTD (since july 07)

simplykat

I don't do that many FOTD's because... well, I lost my camera at a local Denny's (a restaurant) & I don't have time because of school! GRR! And since school ended... and I have my boyfriend's camera....... well, FOTD TIME!
yahoo.gif
haha.

Oh, and I just got out of the shower, so that explains my frizz! I'm an asian with wavy hair! It would've been wavier... but I actually brushed it! haha.

PS. The colors were actually more vivid and more golden in real life.

Here we gooooooooooo:

dsc06707ly3.jpg

yup, I broke out a lot because of the stress my stupid finals gave me! I didn't realize how bad my e/s was blended until now. see the little glitter specks in my eyebrows? oops! haha.

dsc06747rh6.jpg
dsc06745dh7.jpg

Stupid faces show the makeup best! haha.

dsc06730ic2.jpg

dsc06741oz3.jpg

Yay, off to work.... guess where?!

FACE:
- ELF's all over stick (as concealor)
- Benefit's Dr. Feelgood (primer)
- EM in golden medium

CHEEKS
- ELF's blush in Glow

EYES
- Painterly paint pot (base)
- Corn shadestick (lid only; base)
- Goldmine e/s
- Amber Lights e/s
- Sable e/s
- Club e/s
- Dazzleray pigment
- Blacktrack fluidline
- Brassy fluidline
- Covergirl lash exact

LIPS
- Vaseline
- Freckle-toned l/s
- Sorry my lips kinda look funny.... I was really focused on trying to capture the eyeshadow. haha.

Please let me know what you think. Any CC is welcome with open arms! Let's hope my boyfriend forgets I have his camera.... MUHAHAHAHHA!
th_devil.gif

lsperry

Love your eyes....the blending is nice....really love your eye-lining.... The wing sets off your eyes...

Glitziegal

You have beautiful eyes, and you have accentuated them perfectly. What brush do you use to create your winged eyeliner? It looks so precise and perfect.

simplykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
You have beautiful eyes, and you have accentuated them perfectly. What brush do you use to create your winged eyeliner? It looks so precise and perfect.

Thanks hon. I use the NYX eyeliner brush with an angle. The trick is getting the right amount of fluidline on that brush. And I never pull my eyes, I leave them open when I do my wings.. if that makes sense. I might've just got lucky that day! haha.

Latest posts