2nd Fotd

user26

Before going to work the other day. Could have been blended a bit better. Ah well... Here's what I used:

MAC - Sheer Select SPF 15 Foundation (I think that's what it's called) in NW 45, Black Pro Lash Mascara, Vino Lip Liner, Damsel Tinted Lip Glass, Frost Pigment

Milani - Denim Blues (I think that's what it's called) Shadow Quad, and a double impact blush (I forgot what shade)

What do you guys think? Any tips?

HPIM0426.JPG

HPIM0427.JPG

ishtarchick

OMG your hair!!!! what do you use to style your curls??? they're SO AWESOME!!!
your look is absolutely beautiful, i'd just suggest you fill your brows a little bit
winks.gif
brows can make a huge difference in any look (learned the hard way myself) ver nice!

user26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtarchick
OMG your hair!!!! what do you use to style your curls??? they're SO AWESOME!!!
your look is absolutely beautiful, i'd just suggest you fill your brows a little bit
winks.gif
brows can make a huge difference in any look (learned the hard way myself) ver nice!

Thanks! I've noticed that my eyebrows seem to disappear once I put my makeup on. :confused: How would you suggest I fill them in? I tried with a pencil once but it looks awkward. Maybe I didn;t do it right. I totally hate them but they keep growing back in every week and a half because of the vitamins I'm taking. And last week the woman who waxed them didn't do a good job. I won't be going to her again. Oh and about my hair I just put Wet and wavy mousse on it every few days where it needs it. Then once it starts to look too frizzy I wash it and let it air dry. I don't really like to use mousse on it bc sometimes it makes it feel crunchy like.