2raspberries???

M.A.C.tastic

Anyone purchase from this seller? Just bought 4 of her MAC holiday brush sets and now am worried. She was selling 4 of each (I bought 2 of each) and is now back up with 4 more. I question how people have so much stock of these if they are authentic. Ya know, not like someone just had an extra or bought it and didnt like it. Anyway, I don't know how to link but check her out on ebay. I have one of the holiday sets directly from mac so when it comes in I will just check!

M.A.C.tastic

ok guys, nevermind - got them in the mail today....she was great, fast shipping, they were wrapped in nordstrom gift paper and still have the sticker on the boxes, one hundred percent legit. also checked them against my others. she was great to deal with and i highly recommend her. besides she didn't outragously price them, they were 49 and 59 for eah set. and she even threw in a little free gift from lancome (small change purse). all in all im very happy, just wanted to pass along a good seller. and on a side note, it is nice having the smaller size brush sets for myself but you can tell the difference in the quality, but i don't think it would be enough to warrent a whole full set of full size brushes for yourself. (i have 2 full sets of mac brushs, full size since i am a ma, but didnt want to spend all that money on myself so the se are a good option!)

caffn8me

Glad things worked out well for you. Thanks for the update
smiles.gif

Latest posts