3/11/08 - Fiery Sunset!

entipy

I had to go back to the MAC counter today, so I wore some MAC colors -- like I always do when I go to the MAC counter. LOL. I really like this look! I hope y'all do, too.

I won't be around as much, I don't think. I need to simplify my life a bit, and the ... ummm ... intricate and time-consuming looks I've been doing every day (not to mention taking pictures, cropping, uploading, etc.) just need to ... well, it needs to stop. I need to get myself back on-track again. So, I wanted to let y'all know that.
smiles.gif
I will still try to come around and look at everyone's pretty make-up, of course, but don't expect to see my mug every day like you have been.

Now, tell me what you think about this one!
smiles.gif

FACE:
primer - Fyrinnae Rice Powder
concealer - MAD: Apricot and Medium
foundation - MAD: Natural Light Medium and Natural Medium
finisher - MAD: Translucent Veil and SPF Powder
blush - MAC: Sunbasque

EYES: (all MAC unless specified)
UDPP
e/s - Firespot - lid and up into crease
e/s - Coppering - outer v, outer crease
p/g - Sunpepper - highlight
e/s - Blue Storm - lower lashline
e/s - Mylar - highlight just under brows
e/l - f/l Blitz and Glitz - upper lashline
brows - MAC Omega e/s
mascara - L'Oreal Voluminous Naturale: Blackest Black, Maybelline Sky High Curves: Very Black

LIPS:
l/l - Estee Lauder: Spice Writer
l/s - MAC: Myth
l/g - MAC LustreGlass: Love Nectar

*snort*

Thanks for looking, y'all!

Diagram

Gallery Link
http://entipy.smugmug.com/gallery/4495876_C6h4L/1/264631774_NPegx

type.gif

nunu

you are going to be truly missed. lovely look i love how your face looks in these pictures.

MACATTAK

This is a really pretty look! I love the lips on it! Like Nunu said, you really are going to be missed! I hope that everything gets sorted out, and hope to see you at least once in a while
smiles.gif

Briar

That's a fantastic look, I just love it!!! Sure will miss yer pretty mug but I completely understand where you're coming from.

Margolicious

I am sooo gonna miss you, but I hope you can make appearances on here so we can still see your beautiful m/u. good luck with getting everything together
smiles.gif

mesopotamian

This is definetly my most liked look, infact I just sooo loved it I'm thinking of going to mac and buying allll the eyeshadows used. Thanks for sharing!

hotpink1326

I understand its tough to keep up posting ever single day like we both used to do! Ive cut down a lot to, just because it is VERY time consuming... even though its fun. I hope you post sometimes though... and deninitly stay intouch!! Dont forget about our little plan to send makeup & a new cd when youre ready!!

Anyway... this looks stunning!!! Great colors & kinda similar to what i wore yesterday
th_wink3.gif
You are beautiful Julie!!!

Miss_M

Great look !!

I always love your FOTD's so you will be missed, but your personal life is ofcourse also very important
smiles.gif

Jot

Sorry to hear you won't be around so much but understand it does take up so much time. thanks for all your great looks and smiles

xx