<3<3 Waterproof Mascara!

Calhoune

Hey ladies! I need help to find a waterproof mascara that is really WATERPROOF.
So far the waterproof mascaras I've bought have been no better then the regular ones.
I'm not asking for a miracle, just something that will define my lashes but not make me look like a panda after a dip in the ocean.

If it doesn't get sticky and clump, that's a big plus too.

And I'm not picky about department or drugstore, so any tip is welcome!

TIA

freaksinunif0rm

Oh my goodness!

There's a japanese brand mascara that does not come off (not even with makeup remover)! It's around $13 at japanese grocery stores (if there are any around you). I can't remember the brand, but the packaging is really cute. It has a girl on it and some roses...and it's pink. And the tube is pinkish purplish too.

Calhoune

Quote:
Originally Posted by freaksinunif0rm
Oh my goodness!

There's a japanese brand mascara that does not come off (not even with makeup remover)! It's around $13 at japanese grocery stores (if there are any around you). I can't remember the brand, but the packaging is really cute. It has a girl on it and some roses...and it's pink. And the tube is pinkish purplish too.

Since I live in Sweden, this might be a bit hard to get :/ But thanks for the tip!

BlahWah

I second cindeepoo on Maybelline Full 'n' Soft, but if you want really waterproof the Volum'Express is the way to go. I can only wear waterproof b/c it holds my curl better (i.e. dries faster) and doesn't smudge or give the "raccoon" look, and these two are the best so far, esp. with the price. I've been using them for the last 7 years and regret each time I try something new!

Salynn

a japanese brand FASIO is the best for the waterproof mascara. You can go to the beach, go swimming with this on!
You can find it on ebay.

Latest posts