3 FOTDs, me&my sister! Lots of pics

Scintilla

New FOTD's since I'm borrowing my sister's camera again
smiles.gif
I even managed to make her let me do her make-up and post the pictures here! She's got amazing lips but she usually keeps them pretty natural. Not when I'm in charge, though
greengrin.gif
Here's what I used:

Face: the foundation was hers, can't remember what it was. Nars Laguna bronzer&Orgasm blush.
Eyes: MAC Vanilla, Make Up Store Cake Eyeliner in grey and lots of mascara (again hers and I can't remember the brand)
Lips: L'Oreal Invincible in 320 Crimson Extreme&Lancome Soleil Icy tube. (I bought her Venetian Lustreglass after this because I love that she's finally getting into red lips!)

My FOTD #1:
Face: Dior Diorskin Pure light in Ivory, Joe Blasco foundation in Special Light Olive, Pure Luxe You Glow Girl, Nars Orgasm
Eyes: PL Antique Lace, MAC Gold Dusk, MAC Sunnydaze, Dior Ultimeyes mascara and Make Up Store Cake Eyeliner in Grey
Lips: MAC Wonderstruck l/g

Face: Dior Diorskin Pure light in Ivory, Joe Blasco foundation in Special Light Olive, Pure Luxe You Glow Girl, Nars Orgasm
Eyes: MAC Goldenaire, PL Chocolate grapes, MAC Shimmertime, Make Up Store Cake Eyeliner in Grey, Dior Ultimeyes mascara
Lips: MAC Wonderstruck l/g, Max Factor Lip Liner 16 Rose

hyperRealGurl

ur sister is soo pretty, and i love the Mu colors.. lips are lush, and
ur pics look very pretty too, the colors are so soft

Glitziegal

Such pretty gals, I bet your Mum is proud as punch.
Gorgeous jobs on yourself and your sister. She does have stunning lips.

Esperanza

Lovely sisters! You both have beautiful eyes & lips, and good choice of color for both of you.
It's great that your sister like her red lips, it really suits her: it would have been a pity not to try with her full lips!

HotPinkHeels

Gorgeous makeup-you both look fabulous! your sister should definitely wear coloured lips, they look great on her.
I love how thew makeup is subtle and so pretty, you're both natural beauties.