** 3 Fotd's Purple,Neutral and BBR.

Hilly

I love your looks! I followed your brow tutorial and went out and bought the concealor you used to do it lol

Ruby_Woo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
I love your looks! I followed your brow tutorial and went out and bought the concealor you used to do it lol

oh yay, did it work for you??

2nigurl

wow! stunning! love the colors
smiles.gif

gnat

I have a question :) When you use your MUFE 92, does it stain your lids? I have really pink lids after I've used this. I generally apply it either over the TooFaced Shadow Insurance or over a base by Artdeco. Really like the first look it's so elegant =)

babyjazy21

Wow you look stunning in all the looks! Gorgeous!
Btw did I ready one of the looks was for your last shift as a perm?!?!?!?
Nooo are you quitting MAC?

Ruby_Woo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnat
I have a question :) When you use your MUFE 92, does it stain your lids? I have really pink lids after I've used this. I generally apply it either over the TooFaced Shadow Insurance or over a base by Artdeco. Really like the first look it's so elegant =)

I've never had a problem w/ my MUFE #92. I use two bases under any makeup I do though. I always use UDPP because I have super oily lids, then I use a paint pot (usually soft Ochre).

The only thing is, it does stain my brushes. I have to use Cleanse off oil to get it out!

Hope this helps
smiles.gif

gnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Woo
I've never had a problem w/ my MUFE #92. I use two bases under any makeup I do though. I always use UDPP because I have super oily lids, then I use a paint pot (usually soft Ochre).

The only thing is, it does stain my brushes. I have to use Cleanse off oil to get it out!

Hope this helps
smiles.gif

thanks for the quick reply. I'll try using two bases as well. now I have a reason to go to the mac counter and buy a paint pot
yes.gif