3 Looks! (MAC interview!!!)

missy29

Gorgeous!

I love the last one (purple is my fave colour). You have inspired me to drag out my purples again!

Good luck with the interview.
smiles.gif

..kels*

thanks
smiles.gif
i'm soo nervous & anxious!!!! i barely slept last night. now all there is to do is wait by the phone all day!!
tong.gif

YvetteJeannine

I've been WONDERING where you were!!! I LOVE your face..you've got such a unique beauty, and you always post such stellar looks, so every time I see an FOTD from you, I look right away!!! Pls. post more...you're so hot!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting these...I love all; but the smokey, and the MAC eye are great...BTW, good luck w/ MAC...You're a shoe-in for MAC; hell, you ARE MAC! You're the prototype MAC gal..just what they're lookin' for!

..kels*

hahahaha awe thanks sweetie. i'll be devastated if i don't get this job. i know there was another girl applying for the same position, so it's down to one of us.. & the suspense is killing me!!!!!!!
eeksign.gif

~LadyLocks~

Hey girl, long time no see/talk. How are you? How did the interview go? I'm actually a MAC freelance artist now yay

Anyway, you look beautiful, just like I remember
winks.gif

hotpink1326

I miss seeing your pretty face around here! Each look is gorgeous but i loooove the one you wore to the interveiw!! Hope you got the job, i cant wait to hear...

coachkitten

Hope that your interview went well and keep us posted! You look gorgeous in all of them but the 2nd is my favorite!
smiles.gif

..kels*

thanks so much ladies! still no phone call..
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyLocks~
Hey girl, long time no see/talk. How are you? How did the interview go? I'm actually a MAC freelance artist now yay

Anyway, you look beautiful, just like I remember
winks.gif

HEY! you're back!! last i heard you were pregnant again! & that was soo long ago. haha. i'll PM you!
smiles.gif