3 Lush Hauls in november!

NikkiHorror

Why don't you review some of your products instead of just saying "Look how much I bought?" It would help us out to know what you thought about them!

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiHorror
Why don't you review some of your products instead of just saying "Look how much I bought?" It would help us out to know what you thought about them!

Why do you say this when you don't even know if I write reviews? I write them on the Lush forum, MakeupAlley and a french forum, I think that's already enough!

Sorry but don't look at my posts if you think I'm here just to say 'Look how much I bought'. :confused:

roxybc

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiHorror

Um, yeah that sounded pretty rude! This is the HAULS forum, the whole point of this forum is to post what we bought! There are seperate forums for reviews.
th_confused_new.gif

NikkiHorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Why do you say this when you don't even know if I write reviews? I write them on the Lush forum, MakeupAlley and a french forum, I think that's already enough!

Sorry but don't look at my posts if you think I'm here just to say 'Look how much I bought'. :confused:

I know this is the hauls section, but I figured you would also include a short description or at least your opinion on the products instead of just showing pictures of your stuff. I searched the Skincare Reviews section and could not find any LUSH reviews you have written. I'm interested in your opinion on the products and would like to have a link to your reviews. Sorry if I sound/sounded rude, I was just unaware this thread is strictly pictures of what you purchased.

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteventherain
ssad.gif
Am I the only one who is only getting tiny red x's for the pics?

I'm sorry, I removed them because I though nobody would check this thread after 2 months! You can see the pics now!

MACreation

What are some must haves from LUSH? I haven't tried anything, but I can tell this will be my new favorite lemming.
smiles.gif

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
What are some must haves from LUSH? I haven't tried anything, but I can tell this will be my new favorite lemming.
smiles.gif

For me, it's:

- Floating Island
- Big Blue
- Butterball
- Avobath
- Think Pink
- Flosty Gritter
- Temple of Truth
- The Comforter
- I Should Coco
- Sultana of Soap