3 month collaborative haul!!

panda0410

My hauls come in bits...lol...waiting for them to arrive nearly kills me at times
winks.gif
So here it is - 3 months of collaborative hauling!!! Now because I have some of the best friends on the planet some of these were gifts from these gorgeous girls, and ladies you know I love you!!!
winkiss.gif

here tis -
Lollipop Loving, Strawbaby x2, Lady Bug, Queens Sin x2, Poppy Hop, Cockney, Port Red x2, Ahoy There & Naked Paris
100_1342b.jpg

15 palette, UD Yeyo, Shadowy Lady, Parrot x2
100_1344b.jpg

New York Apple, Ramblin Rose, NARS Fire Down Below, Red Enriched Cremestick Liner
100_1345b.jpg

Shiseido Dual Balancing Foundation in I40, The clutch and samples all from my friend!!!
100_1346b.jpg

All Nars
Top - Oasis, Lovejoy
Bottom - Night Flight, Night Clubbing, Night Porter, wicked good sharpener!
100_1347b.jpg

These Kiko e/s were ALL gifts and I LOVE them to bits. The green one is awesome over Forest Green pigment
drools.gif

100_1348b.jpg

Top - Turquoise Matte, Forest Green vial (I have a full jar but you can never have enough of this colour!),
Bottom - Quick Frost, Pastorale, Chatruese, Kelly Green, Golders Green
100_1349b.jpg

Nocturnal Plum, Reflects Blackened Red, Burnt Burgundy
100_1350b.jpg

Bottom - Lark About, Mutiny, Bell-Bottom Blue, Blue original, Blue Storm,
Top - Clear Blue Sky, Marine Ultra
100_1351b.jpg

Black Ore - I up-ended it into a pigment jar, those little flat containers are tempting an awful fate to my fingers!!!, Reflects Antiqued Gold, Softwashed (asia), Cornflower
100_1352b.jpg

Quietly (asia), Lovely Lily, Cool Pink
100_1353b.jpg

Bright Coral, Dusty Coral, Polished Ivory, Off The Radar
100_1355b.jpg

3x Your Ladyship, 2x Sweet Sienna, Subtle, Entremauve
100_1356b.jpg

these are all samples - Royal Blue, Mustard, Auburn
100_1357b.jpg

A few things I didnt get pics of - was tired...lol...1/2 jar electric coral, 1/2 jar entremauve, Modern Miss lippie and I was given some lippies in Myth & Underplay!
And I am waiting for a few things to come as well - I have a 1st release Dark Soul on its way, plus a vial of Violet, Fuschia (gift), and a second Naked Paris - this colour is so hot I swear I adore it!!! And a back-up Black Ore plus some of the christmas charms.

I have also managed to get a Sunpower, Bronzescape and Scatterays and Old Gold charm from a gorgeous gal, and have a Pink Vivid in the wings
smiles.gif

vcanady

Wow, amazing haul! I'm dying for those dark sparkly NARS shadows, they look soo gorgeous and seem quite popular!

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Beautiful hauling!!! I love those blue pigments and the NARS!!! Gorgeous!! Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

I was inspired by NN...lol...I didnt have so many blues until then
winks.gif

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcanady
Wow, amazing haul! I'm dying for those dark sparkly NARS shadows, they look soo gorgeous and seem quite popular!

The NARS eyeshadows are gorgeous! I am still wanting Night Fever and Night Rider though....LOLOL!

bebs

wow.. amazing *claps*

how are the nars shadows? I totally would love to get them but want a few reviews first

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Gaaahhhhh Turquoise Matte!
th_drool.gif

LOL - I got it here off specktra
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
Wow... love your stuff Jan.

Thanks! My CC doesnt love me though....LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
wow.. amazing *claps*

how are the nars shadows? I totally would love to get them but want a few reviews first

NARS e/s are fabulous - I have to tell you that I prefer them WAY more than MAC and I feel that the overall quality is much better too. They'll set you back a bit more than a MAC e/s but its honestly well worth it. Go try them - I am sure you'll fall in love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocking chick
Nice haul! I got a no. of Kiko e/s too and I love them too,great quality.

These are just great arent they! These were all gifts and I love all of them!The green one is to die for, and I love it over Forest Green p/g - its really really pretty! The blue is just like cornflower p/g but without the red shimmer its such a prety clean light blue. They are kind of like a MES but make half the mess and much less fallout with better colour payoff IMHO, I need more....LOLOL!!!

Latest posts