3 new looks - lots of lashes

HotPinkHeels

Stunning looks!!! i just love the second one with the pink and purple-such great combionations
i always love your FOTDs

REYNALD0C

Gorgeous as always Hayley! Stop using WTL before you run out!

HAYLEY! I did my hair, I did it the way you did, that part turned out great, but the colors not too great. haha The blonde wasnt blonde enough, and the brown wasnt brown enough. I posted pics on my myspace. Most people dont like it because the colors =[

Im going to redo it before school starts! I have to let my scalp heal first ;[ I bleached and dyed it the same night, so my scalp buuuuurned.

LineausBH58

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
Awsome!!!! they all look beautiful and the lashes are Hawt

i agree.. i think i want to start using Mas... on my lower lashes....
lol.gif

ruby_soho

Thanks for all the awesome feedback you guys!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mactard
omg gorgeous, do you work ay mac?

No I don't work for MAC
ssad.gif

ruby_soho

Quote:
Originally Posted by REYNALD0C
Gorgeous as always Hayley! Stop using WTL before you run out!

HAYLEY! I did my hair, I did it the way you did, that part turned out great, but the colors not too great. haha The blonde wasnt blonde enough, and the brown wasnt brown enough. I posted pics on my myspace. Most people dont like it because the colors =[

Im going to redo it before school starts! I have to let my scalp heal first ;[ I bleached and dyed it the same night, so my scalp buuuuurned.

I know! I'm like half done it! Hopefully they'll release some good new lipgelees soon. I'm glad your hair turned out well. For the colours you can just get it done again. You went from black to blond so it would take probably 2 processes. Now that the sectioning is done just bleach it yourself.

REYNALD0C

I like the Lipgelees that they have out now!! I loooove Goldensoft & Valentine's. They arent as shimmery as WTL, but at least they have shimmer!