3 New Sets at Nordstrom

MarieMary

Thank you for this!
Aaaahhh why can't they sell this in my country already?!

You know, I really really love all things NARS; I'm a huge fan. But I'm starting to be *really* annoyed at the brand for putting an Orgasm item in gift sets and palettes at every occasion they get.
I really love all of the colors in the Lip Kit, but I already own 2 Orgasm lipglosses from other gift sets, so I don't need another one, especially since I don't use the ones I already have that much.

I wish they'd stop going for the safe choice, and make a bold move: pick an underappreciated shade to put on the forefront instead of Orgasm.

shontay07108

Wow. The eye kit looks fantastic. I always wanted to try Nars single shadows. I have the smudgeproof primer, though and I am not interested in the other 2 items included. I believe Nars has shadow palettes on their site. I'll just look into those. I like the box the set comes in, though. Very sleek.

WhatWouldJoanDo

Having a second smudgeproof primer stored un-open is not a bad thing and would not detour me. The mascara is nice and has macadamia nut oil to nourish lashes. The eye makeup remover is just awesome and doesn't require washing off - a big plus! The duty/shipping was the big 'forget it' for me.

Quote:
Wow. The eye kit looks fantastic. I always wanted to try Nars single shadows. I have the smudgeproof primer, though and I am not interested in the other 2 items included. I believe Nars has shadow palettes on their site. I'll just look into those. I like the box the set comes in, though. Very sleek.

Latest posts