3 [of my] HIGHLY recommended DS products

shopgood

hi! i was at CVS today picking up a couple things, and i suddenly had this strong urge to tell you guys about 3 products i love and think you NEED to try out, if you haven't already. i don't know why, but i really wanted to put it out there. haha. there are definitely more than 3 drugstore products and lines that i'm happy with, but these are the 3 that i use religiously, and am super passionate about. lol

1.) maybelline dream mousse blush

why?
this stuff goes on "like a dream"! it's just what it advertises in the name. it's a light, whipped mousse blush that goes on without feeling too thick or cakey. it's also very buildable, so you can get the natural or dramatic effect you desire. i only own one (cloud wine) but i love it and am looking to buy more. if you have a problem with germs and having to stick your fingers in the product, i suggest using a sponge or something to scoop out a small amount of the product, then blend with your fingers.

2.) covergirl cheekers blush

why?
it's just beautiful! the texture is amazing.. it goes on very smoothly (tho i would suggest using a blush brush other than the tiny one provided) and has a nice shimmer to it that makes your cheeks glow! i use brick rose (i highly highly recommend!) nearly everyday. for my medium olive-tan skintone, it's great for use under or over darker shades of blush. (i love using it over dream mousse blush^) i also just bought golden pink today and tried it out. it's a lovely color, but i would use it on days i wanted more dramatic cheeks, as it's a darker color. i might have just overapplied tho.

3.) neutrogena moistureshine gloss

why?
i love these lip glosses! they keep your lips moisturized and pouty, and come in some very cute shades. i own glimmer, first blush, and dizzy, and absolutely loove them.

if you guys have tried these out, let me know what you think! do you agree or disagree with my raves??

..kels*

i've only tried the maybelline mousse blush & i HATED it. it didn't work for me at all. it felt really gritty when i put it on & my skin just didn't agree with it. i hated that i either had to dip my fingers in it (gross) or get a clean sponge/brush every single time i wanted to remove some product. i'm glad it works for you though!

I'm personally not a big fan of the CoverGirl Cheekers blush... though it was the first blush I ever used *ahh.. memories* The Noxema smell is just WHEW overwhelming.

My favorite drugstore blushes are Milani and Jane
smiles.gif

Latest posts