<3 Spiced Chocolate

hello_kitty

So I was a little late to the Spiced Chocolate bandwagon, but I finally picked up the quad at my CCO this past weekend, and today gave it my first shot. I <3 it
smiles.gif

Products -

Face:
MAC Mineralized powder foundation in medium
MAC Redhead MSF on cheeks

Eyes:
MAC Spiced Chocolate quad (I used all 4 colors)
MAC Brow Finisher in clear
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Bourbon
Makeup Forever Smokey Lash mascara

Lips:
MAC Spree lipglass

0922closeup.jpg

0922closeup2.jpg

0922fullface.jpg

I also dyed my hair last night, "Deep Burgundy" from Feria, so this next picture is mainly to show that off.
0922fullface2.jpg

This is quite a bit more dramatic of eye makeup than I typically wear to class, but oh well... I wanted to play today!
smiles.gif

hello_kitty

Haha yep, at least here in NJ! I was pretty excited when another girlreported in our CCO thread that it was there so I rushed over the next day! I just remember reading so much about the quad and then seeing swatches so after awhile I got hooked on it
smiles.gif

I'm really liking it, nice for the first day of fall!
greengrin.gif

rei181

Beautiful! Love the hair color, I used to dye my hair this color all the time, it looks fab on you.

I wish I had this quad. I just got in to mac and I have no where to get it cept my Macy's counter or online.

hello_kitty

Thanks!
smiles.gif
Did it last awhile on you? I've had terrible luck with reds washing out within a week, so I decided to give a box kind a try (I use to use a Japanese foam brand, and before that I'd buy things separately at Sally's), and get some sulfate free shampoo to see if I can get it to last a bit longer.

This quad has been discontinued for a long time, so the only places to find it now are at CCOs or in the classifieds. I saw a few posted the other day!

hotpink1326

Where is the CCO in Jersey? I usually go to the one at Franklin Mills Mall in Philly cause im from Pa but i need that quad... Have wanted it forever!!! The colors look so pretty on your eyes
smiles.gif

hello_kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
Where is the CCO in Jersey? I usually go to the one at Franklin Mills Mall in Philly cause im from Pa but i need that quad... Have wanted it forever!!! The colors look so pretty on your eyes
smiles.gif

It's the Jersey Shore Premium Outlets in Tinton Falls. I think it's exit 100 off of the Parkway.

rei181

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_kitty
Thanks!
smiles.gif
Did it last awhile on you? I've had terrible luck with reds washing out within a week, so I decided to give a box kind a try (I use to use a Japanese foam brand, and before that I'd buy things separately at Sally's), and get some sulfate free shampoo to see if I can get it to last a bit longer.

This quad has been discontinued for a long time, so the only places to find it now are at CCOs or in the classifieds. I saw a few posted the other day!

I would last almost a month but I was told to use sulfate free shampoo. I'm not sure how much this actually helped but it made me feel like I was prolonging the color.

Latest posts