3 tutorials= 3 fotds.

SparklingWaves

th_worship.gif
Whoa!

AppleDiva

You're so beautiful, you could be a part-time model.
But you’d probably still have to keep your normal job.
- Flight of the Conchords

Awesome as usual!!!!
clap.gif

Glassdoll

th_worship.gif
U really live up to the expectations of ur you tube nick... Amazing skills. i esp like the first two.

n_c

You ARE the queen of blending, too bad you cant do some tut's on your technique. Thank you for sharing with us!

Q o B

Thanks everyone!!!

And a special thanks to those of you who checked out the tuts, hope they were useful!!!!!!!!

Q o B

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinmosh
amazinggggggg, your blending is phenomenal! do you work for mac? you should!

Thank you!
greengrin.gif
I do NOT work for mac..it's not really a 'goal' for me anymore. I've done and are doing so much without that job, PLUS they're the ones who turned me down a few times so I'm just kinda like, whatever!! They're all about the sales, they'd rather have someone who is just good at sales than anything else...It's upsetting that that's how it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
You are freakin stunning & absolutley amaze me with your blending skills!!! I *love* every single thing you do!!!

giiiirrrrl please, I love everything YOU do..you can totally rock every combo out there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
You ARE the queen of blending, too bad you cant do some tut's on your technique. Thank you for sharing with us!

I wish I could show it, but I'm having THE WORST time getting videos to upload, it's really pissing me off. I'm so close to just callin it quits with the whole video thing, and just sticking with pictures. Nothing seems to help, sorry about that.
ssad.gif