30 Dollar Nail File!?

Cruella

I have 2 Diamancel files, the #20 and #11. I paid about $50 for both of them but they are the best purchase I have ever made. These are foot files and they do an amazing job at getting rid of hard, nasty skin. The best part is that they last forever. You just wash them after you use them and that's it!

I use the #20 first, then the #11 to smooth things out, then follow up with Kerasal foot ointment. My feet are soooo soft & smooth.

Ms. Z

"What have you been reading, the Gospel according to St. Bastard?"

I love your quote!

Moyra

I have the number 20 Diamancel foot buffer bought on ebay for around 30 dollars. I get bi weekly pedicures but walk barefoot a fair bit, so callouses are always a problem, but for the first time in my life (I even had callouses as a little girl), my feet are soft and pretty everywhere! Well worth every single penny.
There's a great review of the Diamancel files on Makeupalley.com, which convinced me to buy one, and its a purchase I am sorry not to have made years ago!

lovejam

Well, if it lasts forever, and all you've gotta do is wash it after you use it... Yeah, I can understand why it would cost that much. Doesn't mean I'll get one, because disposable files will suffice for me, but I do understand why it would be worth the price to someone who does a lot of filing. Nail filing, not paper filing. Because I think a clerical worker would look pretty silly trying to use a nail file on a folder.