?

Beauty Mark

Get therapy. Call a hotline or something if you have no insurance. You are probably depressed or having some other mental issue. It sounds like you need to talk things out with a professional and come up with better coping mechanisms, since you have so much on your plate and don't seem to be doing so well.

MACATTAK

I think you should definitely talk with a doctor. A doctor can give you meds (to make all this bad seem manageable), or point you in the right direction for someone to talk to; or both. This seems like a lot for anyone to handle. I hope that things get better for you
smiles.gif

Bybs

Please make an appointment to see a doctor ASAP, preferably one who specializes in the recognition and treatment of depression.

claresauntie

You're going through a lot, including what sounds like a depression (understandably!). Depression is not "crazy"; depression is a medical condition that can be treated with talk and sometimes medications. Please call your doctor after the holiday and let him/her know what's going on.

lipstickandhate

You might try looking for a cognitive behavoiral psychologist. They specialize in treating depression by listening to you and suggesting different ways to cope with the things going on in your life. Although they certainly can, they won't usually just prescribe anti-depressants; instead they try to actually show how you can change your behavoirs and reactions to certain events people etc.

I see one regularly and she has really helped me to cope with the things in my life w/o any medication.

Hope this helps, good luck. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Latest posts