3d lipglass pencils

starz

Just wondering if anyone has been able to sharpen their pencils without losing a lot of the product?

lethaldesign

No. It seems like every time I sharpen it, I lose half the product since its so soft. What a waste. I bought Rosebound &I looove the texture, but that's about it. It really has no staying power, doesn't prevent lipglasses from bleeding, &you lose half the product when sharpening. Not worth the $14 IMO. Bummer because I really liked the idea behind these...

BunnyBunnyBunny

I hate them. =/ Really. Lip pencils are meant to be used to define and darken the lines around the lips, and these barely show up and last about 2 seconds. I sell them as a lipgloss in pencil form. But really I dislike them alot. I gave my gratis to my mother. She likes them... sort of, haha. xD

erine1881

i sell them as lipglass in pencil form too, cause that's what they are, a lipglass. they aren't supposed to be a lipliner, so they won't add definition or a noticable line.

lara

Put them in the fridge to chill before sharpening. It helps to cut down on the wastage.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Put them in the fridge to chill before sharpening. It helps to cut down on the wastage.

That's a really interesting idea! Thanks Lara. =D

Dizzyray822

Yes you loose some of the product during sharpening but I dont loose that much. I am so in LOVE with Coral Craze, that it doesnt matter.

I put a reg neutral liner on my lips first really lightly, and then I put the Coral Craze over it and fade it into my lip a bit, and then I use either Lychee Luxe or Pink Lemonade and it looks great to me and keeps the lipglass from fading and holds the colors well. But this is the only color that I really like from the collection.

Latest posts