3D Silver pigments, are they worth buying?

Belini

I'm trying to do a sparkly look and came across these 3D Silver pigment, I would probably use it to line my upper eye or something. Does anyone have it? thoughts? feedback? is there something else I could use instead maybe?

erine1881

i love all the glitters. the 3d glitters are chunky, so if you're looking for fine glitter, this isn't what you want. what i like about the 3ds are that they reflect many different colors, kinda like a holigraphic (sp?) effect.

just an fyi, all the glitters are not eye safe, but i use them on the eyes with no problems. if you choose to use them on the eye, be careful.

thelove4tequila

HELL YES! I couldn't imagine a life without 3D Silver! Its my all time fave glitter (besides Reflects Antique Gold). I use it as a eyeliner on top, press some on top of my existing e/s OR my fave is to use it on my nails. I get complements everytime.

Lexxiii

Love, love LOVE 3D Silver. I use it as a liner or I mix it with Visine and use a brush to put it over my shadow. Or mix it with clear nailpolish!

Belini

I read the 3D silver that came out with the heatherette collection is different to the one thats on sale all the time??

LMD84

yes i think the heatherette one was finer glitter.

i have the normal chunky 3d glitter that i got from specktra and i love it! makes a wonderful eyeliner and sometimes if i'm feeling really wild i put it on my cheeks or chest area!!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belini
I read the 3D silver that came out with the heatherette collection is different to the one thats on sale all the time??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84

i have the normal chunky 3d glitter that i got from specktra and i love it! makes a wonderful eyeliner and sometimes if i'm feeling really wild i put it on my cheeks or chest area!!

they are the same one, chunky.

Lexxiii

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84

I sprinkle it on my hair and shoulders sometimes!

FiestyFemme

If you love and will use glitter, I'd say yes.
I bought the 3D Silver glitter when it was out with Heatherette.
I've never used it, but it was the prettiest thing I've ever seen, so I had to have it!
I probably should have passed, but it makes me happy everytime I look at it.
smiles.gif

Latest posts