• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

*** 3D Smokey Eyes the "MissChievous" way***

jdepp_84

I love this! and I love love love that blush on you
smiles.gif

corngrl2

thanks for the tut! you look amazing(especially for being home sick..hope you are feeling better)

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveleighe
gorgeous i love it . what an excellent tut. i love how you are totally rocking your bathrobe

Haha! I love my fuzzy white bathrobe.
tong.gif

Thanks for all the nice comments! I feel better now too, thanks
smiles.gif

MissLorsie

oh dear - you just created two lemmings - Nars Gilda and BB Peony SB..

*starts searching ebay* why does peony have to be LE
ssad.gif
LE makes baby jesus cry

user79

I've seen Peony on various swapping sites. I bought mine off another Specktra user as well!
smiles.gif
I don't think it would be too hard to find, tbh, if you're willing to buy it used.

MissLorsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I've seen Peony on various swapping sites. I bought mine off another Specktra user as well!
smiles.gif
I don't think it would be too hard to find, tbh, if you're willing to buy it used.

Just aslong as its been santised with some form of an alcohol spray i cant see it being that bad LOL

Those colours just made your cheeks to die for! the colour is absolutely gorgeous on pale skin.. your skin always look so luminous..

soco210

I LOVE THIS! You are so beautiful, even without the makeup! I love your eyebrows. I am going to have to use this tutorial for the next big night out
winks.gif

glamdoll

OMG I fell in love w/ peony when I saw it here on you! I went to BB and they said it was limited edition, but luckly I found it at a CCO at HALF off! yay! thanks Julia now I have a new fave product
smiles.gif