3rd haul this month =( GOING BROKE

trammie

Who says the economy is going down? I'm stimulating as much as I can! LoL I've had so many hauls its exhausting. But here's my most recent one from Thursday I believe =)
mac_addict.gif

DSC04132.jpg

So I got Dramatically Different moisturizer from Clinique which came with a bunch of freebies!
3 Step Clinique
Dazzleglasses in Baby Sparks, Miss Dynamite & Love Alert
MSF in Petticoat, Soft & Gentle & So Ceylon
Shishiedo Pureness Foam Cleanser
Emote Shaping Powder
Fafi Gloss in Cult Fave
183 Brush!
MSF Natural in Medium & Shimmer
Adoring Carmine face brush set
& Blackground p/p

Gosh this month I have been broker than ever. =( It would be good not to owe the bank haha.​

xmizlynnax

wow great haul! i know how you feel! tomorrow will be my third time at MAC in three weeks, so i can pick up the adoring carmine and passions of red stuff.. these holiday collections are killer for every ones wallets!

TISH1124

Great Haul...I too have been hauling a lot this month...But I have collectively stopped...My pocket has a permanent M hole in it!! Enjoy your goodies

snowflakelashes

You sound like me! And sadly seeing your haul makes me want to go back and order some items I did pass up on! but after (5!!) my orders on maccosmetics.com this month I really aught to cut myself off for 3 or 4 months! lol
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflakelashes
You sound like me! And sadly seeing your haul makes me want to go back and order some items I did pass up on! but after (5!!) my orders on maccosmetics.com this month I really aught to cut myself off for 3 or 4 months! lol
smiles.gif

Me too...I am so embarressed at the amount of black boxes that have been delivered just this week....Thank God my dh works the next two days he might miss the next 3 that are on their way!!

capmorlovesmac

Amazing haul! Yes, what would the economy do without us hauling specktralettes? I had some serious hauls this month, too. My wallet is moaning from exhaustion!
greengrin.gif
Enjoy all of your great new goodies
smiles.gif

trammie

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldjewels
Awesome Haul! What do you think of the brush set? I'm in two minds about buying them :-S

I personally lovee the brush sets. I have a few in FS, but the SE are easy to carry around and great for using as extras. For me I use the 187SE as a blush so it applies more evenly and sheer compared to my blush brush that packs on blush lol.

Thanks everyone for the comments, I, too, am guilty of having these black boxes haha. The other day my boyfriend came home and was like

"Your little black box came, I can't believe you got MORE! Like a table & drawers full of MAC isn't enough!" hahahah Of course NOT!
yahoo.gif

emeraldjewels

Quote:
Originally Posted by trammie
I personally lovee the brush sets. I have a few in FS, but the SE are easy to carry around and great for using as extras. For me I use the 187SE as a blush so it applies more evenly and sheer compared to my blush brush that packs on blush lol.

Thanks everyone for the comments, I, too, am guilty of having these black boxes haha. The other day my boyfriend came home and was like

"Your little black box came, I can't believe you got MORE! Like a table & drawers full of MAC isn't enough!" hahahah Of course NOT!
yahoo.gif

Thanks, I did end up ordering them!