4 Generations

NaturalSister19

These photos are from Thanksgiving 2006 at my sister's house in Chicago. I took my train case so I could do their make-up for a 4 generation photo. For the day, we all dressed in classic white blouses & button-down shirts and jeans.

This is my Mom. She'll be 71 next week - on the same day my parents will celebrate their 50th Anniversary!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif

MommyEdit.jpg

My sister Anna, my niece Anna, my great-niece Simone (isn't she cute) and my Mom. Are they all saying cheese or what!?!?!
4Generations.jpg

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Here's one with the 4 generations, my niece Helena and myself (Simone was tired of taking pictures)
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...r/CIMG2585.jpg

Janice

What a gorgeous bevy of ladies in your family! Simone is toooo cute with her little self, and the picture of your mother really captures her warmth and spirit.
smiles.gif

Lissa

your mother looks incredible for her age! Such amazing skin and so glamorous
smiles.gif

I love the matching outfits on everyone

NaturalSister19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
your mother looks incredible for her age! Such amazing skin and so glamorous
smiles.gif

I love the matching outfits on everyone

Thank you. My Mom is definitely an age-defying beauty. That's just a snap shot - no re-touch, filter, or PS. It's not as sharp as it could be but her skin looks even better in person.

She glows even after 50 years of marriage, 8 children, 17 grand-children, and 1 great-grand (that would be Simone).

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAIA
def. beauty is on the genes.

I was thinking the same thing! Your family is beautiful. What a great photo idea. I love the first pic of your mom. She looks so happy.
smiles.gif
Oh, and tell your mom she is rockin' 71. She looks fantastic!

nagarpoe

I think your family is the most beautiful family! Your mom is 71???? That's just crazy...that she's 71 and she looks gorgeous. I got bgger lower eye bags than her and I'm 29. This is just unfair
greengrin.gif

Latest posts