4 looks + a TONNN of pics :)

mitsukai

so the other day my friend lisa & i went over to the MAC counter to hang out and what not!
smiles.gif
fun. i got dubonnet lipstick, portside liner, engraved powerpoint black, carbon e/s, shimmermoss e/s. lisa got naked lunch and plumage e/s and lipsticks in lovelorn, and nyapple, and we're sharing our collections for now cause.. we rock. having roomies that <3 makeup.. rocks
greengrin.gif
so then we came home, had some drinks, and had fun
smiles.gif

327melisacute.jpg

me & lisa bein' goofy!

327collection.jpg

our combined collection

327es.jpg

some of our e/ses.. from top: too faced george & weezie, overgrown, bare escentuals moss peeking out there on the top, UD mary jane, UD vert.. below that freshwater, bare escentuals beautiful lisa, then juxt, UD halfbaked, richground fluidline. next line, coppering, antiqued, expensive pink, sushi flower, woodwinked. the two clear ones are stila oasis and umm.. i forget the white one. but its pretty
smiles.gif
plum dressing, lovebud, then next line shimmermoss, carbon, naked lunch, plumage. the stila quad is re
oh.gif
rient lotus blossom w/ a really shimmery pink, brown, and a pale peach and a pink blush. fun!

0327melisakiss.jpg

awww :}

lisa's look: naked lunch, plumage, a bit of black e/l, and lovelorn lipstick.

327lisa.jpg

327lisa2.jpg

327lisaeye.jpg

327lisaeyes.jpg

327lisaside.jpg

i'm wearing carbon e/s, bare escentuals moss (grey), and a lot of e/l, and dubonnet lipstick. not really liking this look but it was fun to do
smiles.gif

327melisacute.jpg

327melisaface.jpg

me & my boyfriend! <33

327mejosh.jpg

327mejosh2.JPG

then i washed it off & did a springy look with shimmermoss.. wearing woodwinked, naked lunch, beige-ing shadestick on the top, shimmermoss on the bottom lid. sweet william blushcreme.. and some alcohol, hahaha.

327tealeyeopen.jpg

327tealeyes.jpg

327tealface.jpg

327tealface2.jpg

lovelorn on my pretty lips :} no e/l so its lookin a little weird.. damn.
327lovelorn.jpg

then i reproduced the look sort of for today, only with a lot less foundation since i had class all day, and no lipstick. this time it was shimmermoss + juxt on the bottom and lovebud on top. i took these after class and didnt bother touching up which is why i look all unconcealered and gross :x ew.

328teal2eyes.jpg

328teal2eyes2.jpg

328teal2eyesopen.jpg

mitsukai

it says 'never comes the day', with a strikeout. it's a moody blues song of the same name. they've been my fave band since i was born, literally; my dad caught me singing that song in my sleep when i was 2. the song is about longing; "work away today, work away tomorrow, never comes the day" and i got the tattoo with the strikeout as a reminder to not just let that day when everything is perfect never come.. it won't just happen, you have to get out there and fight for it and risk for it and then you'll have that perfect day
smiles.gif

june23

^^^ I love it! I've always favored tattoos with substance and real background to it versus just random things that were just "cute."

Beautiful looks btw hon!

mitsukai

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
awww, you guys are too cute...I am so in love with your lips!

hehe thanks babe <3 im grateful for them, hehe