4-pan or 15-pan??

juicyaddict

Ok, so my f/s store just opened and it is time for me to depot my e/s. I love the clear top of the 4-pan, and I love how I can create my own quad for that quick-makeup mornings. Really sometimes I go to bed thinking what makeup colors I will wear tomorrow. I see a lot of you getting the 15-pan but I kinda like the idea of having quads and carrying just a couple or 3 quads when I travel. Plus the idea of dropping the 15-pan is scary. Which do you prefer? Any ladies here organize their e/s in the quads versus the 15 pan? I own about 3 pre-made quads and about 20 e/s and can see my collection growing faster each week. I only started getting into MAC early this year.

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyaddict
Plus the idea of dropping the 15-pan is scary. Which do you prefer?

yipes!
weeping.gif
I have never thought about that! That would be a nightmare! I am scared to travel with them on the aiplane. I need to insure my makeup!

iamheartcore

I personally like the 15 pan to widen my color spectrum for my e/s. I have a few 4-pan quads, only to place certain colors in that doesn't fit into a color spectrum I already have (blues, greens, whites, etc.). Plus, if you want to re-touch or bring your e/s, you can always switch the e/s you're using on your 15 to your 4 pan.

saniyairshad

I prefer 15 pans over quads because I travel. So instead of a gazillion quads taking up room in my carry-ons I prefer 15 pans.