40% off MAC products! Yay!

MrsMay

Hi All,

I've just logged on to Cyber Emporium (AU site) and they currenly have 40% off until the end of the month!
yahoo.gif

I managed to get a pan blush refill and and eyeshadow refill for $28.83
th_DANCE.gif

Mods - if this post is in the wrong place, please feel free to move it.

Have fun shopping ladies!

Jenny.

talste

Any one know if cyber emporium is reputable ? i.e Not selling fakes like SNET does ???

SOS.gif
Calling, Panda0410 or Xqueeze_me need your opinions please *
girlhaha.gif

miss_bailey

Ive bought lots of stuff off CE, and as far as my keen eye can tell they are legit.

Thanks for letting us know MrsMay!

Paramnesia

From my experience CE is legit.

I love CE though at the moment they don't have anything i need/want. CE sales rock.

talste

Thanks Girls !!!

I've passed on the sale info to my newly MAC addicted sister in Oz & asked her to get a few things for me as well
thmbup.gif

Can't wait
th_DANCE.gif

spectrolite

I just recieved my Barbie Loves Mac 'Beauty Burst' e/s today from Cyber Emporium! >_< I placed another order this week to take advantage of the big sale and am expecting most of the McQueen collection next week.

My Beauty Burst arrived well packed, and 100% authentic. The box actually has a Nordstrom sticker on it hehe. They also sent me 2 free gifts since my order was delayed accidentally. I got a Sephora lipstick and a Cargo lipgloss duo!!

ecstatic4mac

help sorry if i sound so weird, but im still a newbie.. i dont see the 40% off discount in the site.. do they just take it out automatically in when you check out? thanks

Brie

I was so very excited when i saw this i got 4 pigments, an eyeshadow and a foundation for only 123.00!!! (i love the free shipping)

Paramnesia

Stocktake is the code, scroll down in the shopping cart and you'll see a "Discount coupon" box.

I gave in and bought:
-Corduroy e/s refill
-Eyepopping and Wondergrass e/s (I so regretted not getting them when the c-shock collection came out)
-Prize Petal lipglass and Moonbathe lipglass for my brothers gf. It's her birthday in Aug and introducing her to MAC.

All that only cost me $75
greengrin.gif

Paramnesia

Looks like it's finished. I'm sure they'll have a sale again.
Oh smart poppy has a sale on at the moment, just a select few items but I noticed some MAC lip vanishes.

talste

Looks like the sale is back on !!!!

50% off Sale 2 days only.

Discount code: SUPERSALE (enter at "checkout" screen)

~Crystal~

Yup the sale is back on!! They have seriously... no... stock left though =\ I just went through ALL their MAC products, and everything is pretty bleh.
Whoever it was from aus that wanted to try the mineralized foundation- now's your chance! All shades BUT Light (which is a shame, since that's the one that I need!!) are in stock... for now...

miss_bailey

YAY! I picked up a MAC loose powder, lipglass, loose mineral foundation and two stila shadows for $77!
I love sales.

~Crystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
YAY! I picked up a MAC loose powder, lipglass, loose mineral foundation and two stila shadows for $77!
I love sales.

Ooh wow nice hauling!!! What a deal!!