40s Glamour Girl

bront82

15188338042859l.jpg

Here's My 1st FotD:

Face:
Bobbi Brown Color Corrector in Bisque
Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in #8
Shu Uemura Matte Powder in Colorless
Armani Sheer Bronzer in #1 (for contour)

Cheeks:
Nars the Multiple in Mauritius

Eyes:
Mac F/l in Blacktrack
Mac Beige-ing Shadstick as a color base
Mac Rose Gold Pigment (on lid)
Chanel black shadow (on browbone and crease)
Mac lashes on upper and lower lashes

Lips:
Mac lip pencil in Hover
Mac lipstick in Plastique
Mac Lacquer in Varneesh

Well, I sure had a blast doing it, so I thought I'd finally share with the group.

Hope you enjoy,

Julez

Wow! That is gorgeous.
I absolutely LOVE the lower lashes. Nice touch.

And sorry I have to mention the dress, I was eye-ing a dress that exact color and shape for my homecoming (however it was by Versace and I can by no means afford it). It's soo pretty.

bront82

I made the dress myself, it was very 40s and Versace inspired, long and drapey. Very simple, if you can sow, don't me a line and I can give you some pointers.

bront82

Here's the full thing - remember my "girlfriends" are each over six feet tall, so I look like a bit of a dwarf - and thats without heels! haha

15230211949133l.jpg

its a really easy dress to make, and didn't cost me much. I whipped it out in less than an hour, and believe me it paid for itself in compliments!

user4

WOW, U LOOK HOT. THE DRESS IF BEAUTIFUL! WOW, OH N THE MAKEUP WAS GREAT. IM SO LOVING THE DRESS THOUGH, AND THE COLOR LOOKS AWSOME ON U!!!

bront82

Thanks! Its just swimsuit lining from Jo-Ann fabrics - but when I found it I knew the color was perfect!

bront82

No pattern, its really just a modified tube, with a gathered sash. Because the fabric has stretch and drapes so well, it basically does all the work for you.

chocula

Stop, drop, and unhand that dress at once! LOL Just kidding
Beautiful dress, great makeup, and hair.