5 must have lipglasses.

saab

I want to stock on some lipglasses but i wanted to know which are the must haves ?

also if someone can answer this , whats the difference between lipglass ,lustreglass ,chromeglass and dazzleglass ?

ductapemyheartt

lipglass is like tights whereas lustreglass is like pantyhose. you can see through lustreglass, but you cannot see through lipglass. does that make sense? if you want something with more colour, go for lipglass, but if you want a little gloss, go lustre.

i am not sure stores still have dazzleglass, do they? dazzleglass came out a couple of months ago. they are pretty sheer as well...and extremely glittery.

LoveMac26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Adina: next question:
Adina: what is the difference between lipglass, couture lipglass, lip gellee, chromeglass, and lustreglass?
Adina: oh, and plushglass
Barbara: The difference is in their texture and coverage.
Adina: they all look like glosses to me
Adina: heh
Barbara: Chromeglass gives most coverage of these and is a metallic finish.
Barbara: Lipglass is next in line for coverage and is very glossy.
Barbara: Lustreglass follows and is semi sheer.
Barbara: Couture Lipglass is sheer with soft colour.
Barbara: Lipgelee is very sheer and see through. Very glossy.

Here is a post from Krasevayadancer that should answer your question about the differences between everything but dazzleglass.

My must have lustreglass is Love Nectar. It is a nudey peach with shimmer. It goes with everything. It is by far my favorite.

Dommie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMac26
Here is a post from Krasevayadancer that should answer your question about the differences between everything but dazzleglass.

My must have lustreglass is Love Nectar. It is a nudey peach with shimmer. It goes with everything. It is by far my favorite.

That was a GREAT post!!!! one ? is the lustreglass sticky like the lipglasses are?

LoveMac26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommie
That was a GREAT post!!!! one ? is the lustreglass sticky like the lipglasses are?

The lustreglasses are pretty sticky. At least sticky enough for my hair to attach to. But that is unavoidable with almost any lipgloss. They are nothing compared to how sticky the lipgelee's are. Those are the gooiest lip products I own. So I don't have any complaints about how sticky the lustreglasses are.

LoveMac26

Here is also a link that talks about the tackiness of different mac glosses. It was kinda funny to read it and see that the lipgelees aren't at all tacky. Mine are horrible. But maybe that's only me.
thmbdn.gif

http://specktra.net/f188/does-mac-ma...glosses-56129/

saab

Quote:

awesome , thanks so much and oh yeah what abt plushglass ??

I mentioned dazzleglass bec alot of ppl are still selling it on ebay , LJ and specktra ...

PBunnieP

I personally dont like Plushglass all that much... I know they are supposed to give you a "tingle" to plump up your lips but I find that sensation annoying and a little numbing.

For Lipglass [my fav]
-Underage
-C-thru
-Oyster Girl
-Pink Poodle

Lipgellee:
Moonstone

[I am a NC20 Asian...if that helps]

cre8_yourself

I agree love nectar is my all time fav.. looks great in the summer and winter.. also i frequent revealing and pink lemonade lipglass.

Quote:

Dommie

Quote:
Here is also a link that talks about the tackiness of different mac glosses. It was kinda funny to read it and see that the lipgelees aren't at all tacky. Mine are horrible. But maybe that's only me.
thmbdn.gif

http://specktra.net/f188/does-mac-ma...glosses-56129/

Thanks I guess it's all a matter of opinion since 2 posts right next to each other said exactly the opposite thing
choochoo.gif
I think lipglasses are sticky but not dazzleglas IMO

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBunnieP
I personally dont like Plushglass all that much... I know they are supposed to give you a "tingle" to plump up your lips but I find that sensation annoying and a little numbing.

For Lipglass [my fav]
-Underage
-C-thru
-Oyster Girl
-Pink Poodle

Lipgellee:
Moonstone

[I am a NC20 Asian...if that helps]

Thanks i am asian too and a NC30 so that does help !!

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluffyew769769
Oyster Girl, Prrr, Nymphette, Pink Lemonaid

i have prr and nymphette on my list!! thanks

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluffyew769769
Oyster Girl, Prrr, Nymphette, Pink Lemonaid

btw i have spirited , is prr anythg like it ?

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleaxo
hey, sailor and viva glam v are my favorites!

i agree i love viva glam v and want to buy VI also..

aimee

my must haves are
Prrr
Underage

Other very popular lipglasses
Nymphette
C-Thru
Oyster Girl