iiifugaziii

How did you feel about yourself when you were sleeping with him before? If you feel like you have to sleep with him inorder to keep him around, than fuck that. you're better than that. I think it's depends on how you feel about sex. You WILL find someone. there's someone out there for everyone. Trust me. I haven't found him yet either. I'm going through a bad guy situation right now, too and it's totally tearing me to shreads. but If you're sleeping with someone to fill the void of getting lonely, that won't work. You have some supportive girlfriends you can hang out with? I know everyone says this and it sounds cheesy, but when you're feeling lonely, try to do something for yourself that you really like. Or just go out and get a coffee, go read some girlie magazines at a barnes&noble, call up some girlfriends and just talk about your day. watch a movie. Getting your mind off of it is the best thing you can do. But trust me, I know it's hard. it's definately a struggle. The guy I'm crazy about isn't as crazy about me anymore and I'm lonely a lot! so if you need any advice or just wanna vent, you can write me a message or something
smiles.gif

Pink_minx

I certainly think you shouldnt sleep with him. I know the pleasure can be great and all but after just sleeping with someone that you are not with, like in a relationship it wont feel all that great. I rather sleep with someone who I truly like or love and is in a relationship with and know that they just wont leave me after having sex. You know what I mean? I agree with iiifugaziii, hang out with girlfriends go out places and maybe you will find that one guy while your out with friends eh?. Keep yourself busy with friends. Just take things slow and dont jump after one guy to another so quickly. I know feeling lonely without a guy sucks because you miss all that cuddly love and all that good stuff, but I made some mistakes with some guys that I wasnt in a relationship with becuase I was feeling lonely and unwanted and I definitely regret it with all my heart *JERKS*. Its all a waste of time and waste of tears to shed for someone who doesnt care for you. I say wait.

AlliSwan

If you truly feel that you can keep it a "friends with benefits" thing and NOT have it get weird--be honest with yourself--then I don't really see a problem with it being a casual thing, as long as you're safe about it. If you are doing it to fill a void or to "pass the time until a new guy comes along"--KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON! Hehe good luck!