7 months of MAC

Ada

I've been collecting MAC since February... and I don't even want to think about how much money I've spent on all of this. It's an addiction-- I'm powerless to stop it. I just hand over my credit card and walk out with bags of pretty colorfull things to play with... anyway, here it all is. If you want to know what any of the shadows or pigments are, just ask (I wasn't going to go through and type that all out!)

xoxo Ada

collection1.jpg

collection2.jpg

collection3.jpg

collection4.jpg

collection5.jpg

collection6.jpg

collection7.jpg

Ada

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishee03
Wow, the color quality is great on those pics. Beautiful collection.

Thank you. The colors look good because I increased the saturation in Photoshop-- I hate how washed out my camera makes stuff look, so i always do a little bit of adjusting.

valley

lol dude!! I suck! I've been at it 7 months too, and I dont even have half that much. I looooove your e/s selection. Thats what I'm aiming for... uh in a much more basic lower cost type way.

jess98765

7 months and youv'e got all that???! wow! i can't imagine how much you'd have after like 2 years!! Keep it up girl!

mspixieears

Amazing! And yes, your photos are really good, or at least they look true-to-life. My MAC collection is much smaller and I've just had my 1st anniversary of being a MAC-lover! Fantastic!

lah_knee

i dont depot either! i will never depot. its not that i dont want free lipsticks (honestly though i dont like lipstick i like lipglass) its just that i like having them in pots. much cuter. and ive found a way to store them using the holiday charm boxes :p

Ada

Storage is becoming a huge problem for me, though. As you can see from the first picture, I've only got room for 3 or 4 more shadows on the little shelves in my traincase. And I hate how everything else is just thrown in the bottom part. Finding a specific eyeliner in there when I'm getting ready in the morning is hell. I've been seriously considering de-potting lately. But yeah-- the pots are so much cuter! And I like being able to see all the colors at once. And I don't really wear lipstick (though I might start wearing it if I had a ton of free ones!)

lah_knee, you wouldn't have any pictures of your storage that you could post, would you? I really need ideas!

Ada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriamgo
Omg! What colors are those on the left side? The pinks and reds? I want!

The far left column is
(from top to bottom):

Coppering
Girlie
Angelcake
Living Pink
Sushi Flower
Cranberry