8/4: Pinkish Purple Matte Look

elektra513

I really wanted to wear purple today, and I just got an Illamasqua shadow, so this is what I came up with. It looks darker (ie, smokier) IRL...Oh well. (All MAC unless stated)

Thanks for looking!! CC welcome.

Face
Prescriptives Virtual Matte - Antelope
Select Moisturecover - NW40/NW35
Laura Mercier Loose Powder
MSFN Medium Dark
Cargo Bronzer
Blush: MUFE HD blush #2/Nars Crazed

Eyes
Nars Eyeshadow Base
Girl Friendly p/p
Illamasqua CanCan
Endless love
Sketch
Blacktrack f/l
Px mascara (their version of Plush lash?)

Lips
Plum l/l
Modesty l/s
Nars Turkish Delight/Dolce Vita l/g (mixed together)

021-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

005.jpg

012.jpg

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Cute.
Good job at making Endless Love work.

Thank you
smiles.gif

I surprisingly had no issues with this one, unlike the Illamasqua
ssad.gif
. I do recall ppl bashing EL back in the day due to chalkiness, I think it was. But I was armed w/paint pot and ready for whatever lol.

DILLIGAF

Nice Look! Was the Illamasqua difficult to work with? I have a budding love affair with their blush and intense lipgloss. I've been wondering about their shadows.

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
Nice Look! Was the Illamasqua difficult to work with? I have a budding love affair with their blush and intense lipgloss. I've been wondering about their shadows.

Thanks!

It was better than MAC's matte formula, but worse than MUFE, if that tells you anything. This one swatched really well in the store. I've heard they [Illamasqua] are hit-or-miss, but I like this one so far, BUT, I did have to layer it quite a bit. I want to try more of their colors, definitely though. Seems the light ones ruin it for the dark ones...There is Courtesan that swatched like crap, but I'm still gonna go back and get it. New rule: never judge a matte by it's swatch
winks.gif

Latest posts