8 Pan Palette

dangerousmuffins

Hi - does anybody have any info on this. I had a friend that gave up a lot of MAC items - a lot of them older items. I knew the 8 pan palette existed, but never saw one in real life, but now I hold one in my hands. My question to you guys:
Did MAC ever make any blushes to fit this palette or was it only to house the larger e/s??
I do know MAC used to use the same names for e/s and blushes at one point - 2 that comes to mind is Raizin and New York Apple.

Here is the pic:
IMG_79702.jpg

Why I am asking because - there is blush color names in here and one color I never even heard of. This is what I think I have so far.
L to R
top to bottom
Soft Brown - e/s
Chili - e/s
Havana Red - ?
Charcoal Brown - e/s

White - e/s
Taupe - e/s
Buff - current blush name
Coppertone - current blush name

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

priss

They still make a version this palette. But only the 6 which I'm sure you have. I too was sad too see the 8 count go.

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by priss
They still make this palette. In fact it is the blush palette exclusively now that the large e/s are no longer made. You can get them at the Pro store same as 15 count eye palettes.

Are you sure?? I know their is the 6 pan blush palette... of course the 15 and the 4 pans too...

priss

Terri,

Im sorry about that post. I had 3 tabs open and was answering/asking questions w/o paying attention. You are correct. The current is 6.

Mea Culpa

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by priss
Terri,

Im sorry about that post. I had 3 tabs open and was answering/asking questions w/o paying attention. You are correct. The current is 6.

Mea Culpa

Oh, no biggie!
winks.gif

stilluneek

Not sure if you (or anyone else) is still interested in this info BUT the old formula Milani blushes will fit in this palette. I'm currently looking for an 8 pan palette myself.